news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #3256
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSK View Post
Detective Comics started weak
im hip unfornately i grabbed the first 8 issues, batman and robin is better. new Tmnt is aight as i stated before, Before watchmen is aight too so far....
Old 07-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #3257
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a question about Batman. Why is it that whenever he is up against a superpowered being, Batman is never challenged? They won't fight him like they would Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, etc.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #3258
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATSMITH RESIST View Post
saw a bunch of nerds all over the gaslamp 2nite...
comic-con

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #3259
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I have a question about Batman. Why is it that whenever he is up against a superpowered being, Batman is never challenged? They won't fight him like they would Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, etc.

was anybody able to buy 'batman inc #3'? i downloaded it bu my shop won't sell it yet, even though there's nothing in it that's related to the CO shooting (there are some panels of lynched kids that are cartoonishly gruesome, though)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:41 PM   #3260
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I'm talking about a fight. Why don't the superpowered humans challenge Batman? Well, Batman has "defeated" Superman several times but it wasn't a fist fight.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #3261
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the pay off to 'court of owls' in Batman was really stupid and terrible, which is disappointing because it's fairly well written otherwise and the art is excellent...it was like a dumb and basic version of the 'simon hurt' stuff
Old 07-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #3262
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
the pay off to 'court of owls' in Batman was really stupid and terrible, which is disappointing because it's fairly well written otherwise and the art is excellent...it was like a dumb and basic version of the 'simon hurt' stuff
Oh. Ok. Well, can you recommend some good Batman comics I can buy? I want to start reading comics again. It's been years.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:54 PM   #3263
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

year one
dark knight returns
the killing joke
long halloween
dark victory (sequel to long halloween)
arkham asylum
the cult
the man who laughs
birth of the demon
prey
joker
gothic
venom
robin year one
batgirl year one

there are more (like no man's land, grant morrison's batman run) but these are the easiest to get into without any continuity baggage

ego and other 'tails' (includes 'selina's big score', a really good selina kyle story)
mad love and other stories
batman: black and white vol. 1-3

^these are particularly good if you're looking for anthologies/short stories
Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #3264
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
year one
dark knight returns
the killing joke
long halloween
dark victory (sequel to long halloween)
arkham asylum
the cult
the man who laughs
birth of the demon
prey
joker
gothic
venom
robin year one
batgirl year one

there are more (like no man's land, grant morrison's batman run) but these are the easiest to get into without any continuity baggage

ego and other 'tails' (includes 'selina's big score', a really good selina kyle story)
mad love and other stories
batman: black and white vol. 1-3

^these are particularly good if you're looking for anthologies/short stories
Ok. Thanks. Actually, I've read some of these comics you've listed. Are there any recent Batman comics out there?
Old 08-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #3265
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

batman the black glove
batman RIP
batman and robin vol 1-2
time and the batman
return of bruce wayne
batman and robin vol 3
batman incorporated vol 1

^all one longform story
Old 08-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #3266
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
batman the black glove
batman RIP
batman and robin vol 1-2
time and the batman
return of bruce wayne
batman and robin vol 3
batman incorporated vol 1

^all one longform story
Sounds great! Thanks.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #3267
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^if you start with 'the black glove' get the 'deluxe' edition, it contains two smaller trades: batman and son, and the black glove

also, this story is still continuing in the new volume of batman, inc
Old 08-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #3268
IrOnMaN
I understand

^Ok. I will do that.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #3269
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Punk Rock Jesus FIYAH!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #3270
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes, punk rock jesus is pretty damn good.

goodbye, scalped.

i'm damn sure gonna miss ya.

and this hawkeye series = seriously good.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote