news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 12-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #61
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

well not the replacement, the revelation.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #62
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

?

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:20 PM   #63
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that was for vay, not you.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:21 AM   #64
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
that was for vay, not you.
so they're kind of vague about it? i was just wondering if bolt was a skrull in silent war or world war hulk
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #65
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man they are cutting alot of Marvel titles also....it is so many you need to read the latest Marvel previews to see...........

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/170995917/Marvel_Previews_064__2009___c2c___ArtNet-DCP_.cbz

Old 12-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #66
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/171263451/Marvel_Previews_Special_Dark_Reign_Edition__2009___c2c___Steam___ArtNet-DCP_.cbr

more info on Dark Reign

Old 12-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #67
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

So I'm just starting to get intho the Secret Invasion Series...what tie-ins should i read to fully get it?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #68
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

well if you wait till the last two books are released(next week) I will be uploading the complete arc(115 books)....if you do not want all 115 let me know I am sure I can find links for the 8 books that make up the core of Secret Invasion

Old 12-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #69
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

that'd be tight thanks...are you uploading em in this thread
Old 12-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #70
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

no^ he isnt.

and how do people feel about Deodato? I love his work.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #71
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
that'd be tight thanks...are you uploading em in this thread

no,
the thread you need to look into is here............

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56802

Old 12-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #72
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just thought you guys might want to know that over at ign they have a special feature about the upcoming Dark Reign storyline including two video features which gives alot of info into what the story will be about. http://uk.comics.ign.com/launch/dark-reign.html

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #73
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Anyone Read Punisher Born?

I thought it was brilliant.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #74
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need to start getting into the punisher again. I haven't read a punisher comic since the early ninties.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #75
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

obviously, go with MAX...good shit there.