news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 09-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #1036
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

awesome
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #1037
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya thats pretty gnarly^^ btw does anyone kno y tim Drakes name is now officially Tim Wayne? is it cuz he was adopted legally by him?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #1038
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ya, tim's dad was killed by captain boomerang or whatever his name is in the identity crisis miniseries and then bruce officially adopted him.
that's why tim was so salty when damien came into the picture, because by that point him and bruce were like father and son.

who is the chick in the psylocke sig?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #1039
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks familiar
Old 09-20-2009, 03:22 AM   #1040
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
lol a sad day... inescapeable was right tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
daredevil has been one of marvels best (if not THE BEST) series for 4-5 years now. just really, really good stuff.

daredevil the list was pretty good. they changed the hand ninja outfits to honor their new leader slightly (corny), but other than that not bad. bullseye has just become one of my favorite villains ever since joining the thunderbolts.
my man! nice to hear this... DD is a constant of mine... it has its fall outs with "great" and resides to "eh" at times but it has been a great series.
exactly what i was thinking tho.
i was disappointed at the suits only cause i figured the series to be better than that but nothing horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^ya, tim's dad was killed by captain boomerang or whatever his name is in the identity crisis miniseries and then bruce officially adopted him.
that's why tim was so salty when damien came into the picture, because by that point him and bruce were like father and son.

who is the chick in the psylocke sig?
i hated that aspect of the Bat story... i understand but ..."c'mon son"... this was some b.s. "drama" that could have easily been left out.
i figure it was to give them a feel for their "humanityness" but this wasn't necessary... and i keep buying...

so another contender for SOG huh?... i didnt like it originally but i might try it again.

---------
idk who's in the sig, Style ran over it while perusing for someone elses sig and we'd been pm'ing back n fourth about comics at the time.
the next day= there she was in all her glory! lol

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #1041
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^sog is fairly good, now that they're doing something with zsasz it should get even better...plus you can't go wrong with nguyen's art

was the dardevil as leader of the hand thing something brubaker did or andy diggle? who's drawing the book now?
Old 09-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #1042
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

lol

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #1043
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the hand thing was what brubaker left the book on.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #1044
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

and roberto delatorre is drawing it.

Old 09-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #1045
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

thanks guys lol

de la torre's a good artist...hopefully they'll let him stay on dd instead of shuffling him around like they did on ms.marvel and iron man.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:23 PM   #1046
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya billy tan is doin the list...idk if i dug what i saw that much.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #1047
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

yeah i wasnt impressed too much either. i haven't been sold on DR anything come to think of it. the whole series doesn't seem to live up to what COULD have been i guess.

Tan doesnt seem to have left the early 90s era style imo.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #1048
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^ya he kind of seems like a marc silvestri knock off bt his figure work looks kind of stocky and bloated.

and yes dark reign has failed to live up to it's potential, except for the odd moment of supervillainy backstabbing which is always entertaining lol
Old 09-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #1049
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

im so tired of complete take overs tho...somebody knock bendis off his high horse...lets get back to the normal status quo...eloels.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #1050
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^when was the last time the status quo was normal lol

i hear you on the complete takeovers, it makes the books too interdependent...every marvel book has osborn and hammer in it, just like post civil war every book had shield and a requisite tony stark appearances. once this climaxes with steve rogers killing osborn (heh) they need to put books back in their own world and not have each and every one reflecting the current 'regime' lol

i don't think it's bendis so much as quesada letting bendis run the show...i really feel like quesada should step down and let someone else take over...most of the shit ideas came from his mandates (m-day, end of the spider-marriage)...and then he can go back to penciling where he should be lol