news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Arcade Style PS3 Controllers

anyone have one? if so...which one should i get, if any at all? ive been meaning to ask this for a while.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

i still use my street fighter arcade pad just bought the usb that plugs the controller to the ps3.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...31&dcaid=17902

they sell it for 10 bucks with s&h

or get those hori arcade sticks since there the only one in the market. they made a soul calibur one and most likely they will come out with a tekken one as well.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that one plays good^^?

and where could i find the Soul Calibur one?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

well since you live in the east coast we have an electronic store here called "frys" that sold it. you can try to check if gamestop has it or not. play-asia.com also sells them in different colors.

yea my arcade stick plays good no problems with it and plus it came with a comic book and a poster.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i found it online but im gonna check GS..thx anyone have the hori one?
Old 11-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

http://www.aiabstore.com/main.sc

i found this site where you can customize your own arcade stick but its kinda pricy.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

I've been looking at this one
http://www.xgaming.com/solo.shtml

The life time warranty and 30 day money back guarantee is just to appealing.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #8
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

There's also the SF4 controller coming out made by Mad Catz.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=162653
Old 11-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #9
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
well since you live in the east coast we have an electronic store here called "frys" that sold it. you can try to check if gamestop has it or not. play-asia.com also sells them in different colors.

yea my arcade stick plays good no problems with it and plus it came with a comic book and a poster.
we have a frys too

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

sweet finds bro, thx
Old 11-21-2008, 12:01 AM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
i still use my street fighter arcade pad just bought the usb that plugs the controller to the ps3.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...31&dcaid=17902

they sell it for 10 bucks with s&h

or get those hori arcade sticks since there the only one in the market. they made a soul calibur one and most likely they will come out with a tekken one as well.
yeah i've known people who love the shit out of this arcade style game pad it's okay to me

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i spoke to someone at Gamestop today, and apparently those SF4 ones are goin on reserve in December....and are priced around 170!!!!!!!!!!!

he says they plug into arcade machines or some crap like that....so idk now. But i just reserved my SF4.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #13
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

those look nice.

i got the akuma controller also when they were doing the SFA.

Old 11-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i tink im getting the SC4 one...shit is 40 bux...(and it aint mad catz...eloels) anyone know if its any good?
Old 11-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

bump...i need to kno this quick, before i buy a piece of shit.^^