news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-04-2008, 01:25 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Official: WU-CORP game of 08`

its easy, vote for the console or computer game (1 GAME PER PLATFORM) of the year.

XBOX 360: GTA IV

The game looks great, even on a regular screen, although i realy did'nt like the change to the original handling style of the vehicals (and missed the bmx/mountin bike alot) everything else was much more detailed, pedestrians characters were much better than i have seen in any game similar, the enemies were not clone looking, the story was great much more character development - and the choose your own path story reminded me of reading books at 10, all excited n shit, thinking for too long on what to do, game is awesome, Saints row 2 is great too but for the whole cult thing of GTA - GTA4 my favourite game for 08`

"Grand Theft Auto IV was released in Australia, Europe and North America on 29 April 2008 for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Two episodic packs are being developed exclusively for the Xbox 360, the first of which will be released in 2009. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game will be released in Japan on Q1 2009. In August 2008 Rockstar announced a Windows version of the game."

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 11-04-2008 at 01:54 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:26 AM   #2
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i will count up all the votes late december. maybe around the time wu corps awards are dropped. peace

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:53 AM   #3
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Pure for the PS3 is a brilliant game so that's got my vote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:33 AM   #4
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Definitely Fallout 3.

The game is Oblivion set in post-nuclear USA, with guns. The moral choices you can make in conversations, and in quests give the game a lot of depth and replay value. The weapons are great, the radiation element of the game is bangin. The story is very very nice, with a lot of different endings. The trade system is perfect, and the skill progression is nicely balanced. The V.A.T.S. system is never boring, and doesn't make the game too easy at the same time. The quests aren't linear, and are very dark in some cases. Remember this: Tranquility Lane. You'll see it when you get there.

I've played GTA IV on PS3 at a mate's couple of times, and that is nowhere near Fallout 3. It's good, I won't front, but the mobile phone system is clunky and I don't know... I like SA more.

The runner-up is Witcher: Enhanced Edition, a very close runner-up. And the third spot is Mass Effect.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:49 AM   #5
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Visually - stunning.
Biased opinion as I have loved each PS Metal Gear game that has been brought out.
The story lines are as compelling (or should that be confusing) as ever. Which is great cos I love looking further into them than the next person and trying to work out the political side to it.
Playability is great even though the stealth isnt as big a factor in this game as the others.

My runner up is GTA4, simply because:
You get stuck on a level - go on a killing spree/rampage.
You complete a mission that has taken a few tries - as a reward, go on a killing spree/rampage.
You get a little bored - go on a killing spree/rampage.
You complete the game - you get the idea.
Instead of simply turning of the computer when your finished - blow yourself up or throw yourself off something high

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:13 AM   #6
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Mass Effect for me, because the story is simply amazing. Fallout 3 is the runner up. (haven't played it too much yet so i might change it to number one later)
Old 11-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #7
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Metal Gear Solid 4...

1 - Visuals, gameplay, story etc... = amazing,
2 - The end of an era of MGS games.. ended pretty well.
3 - PS3 exclusive... a 360 would never have been able to play MGS4... not advanced enough.

its either that or Fifa '09. lol
Old 11-04-2008, 12:06 PM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

XBOX 360: Call Of Duty 4 - The game of the year....end of!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #9
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

PS3- META GEAR SOLID 4
best game ive ever played, from stunning visuals, amazing cutscenes, great boss battles, tight gameplay and a fantastic storyline. This game is a haven for all mgs fans, and even non fans of the game can still enjoy the gameplay which imo is so damn fun.

runners up- gears2 on 360
Fallout3
LBP
Old 11-04-2008, 02:33 PM   #10
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
XBOX 360: Call Of Duty 4 - The game of the year....end of!
Isn't CoD4 '07?
Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah but its still the game of the year in 08..it just won the golden joystick award ffs....

http://www.edge-online.com/news/cod4...lden-joysticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Edge Website[/B]]

Infinity Ward's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare may have been released nearly a year ago, but the title was still the king of Golden Joystick Awards, held in London on Friday.

The game walked away with four awards out of 17 total categories, including Ultimate Game of the Year.
The Edge Most Wanted Award went to Fallout 3.
Other notable titles that scooped a Golden Joystick include Grand Theft Auto IV, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metal Gear Solid 4.
The Golden Joysticks are in their 26th year, and are organized by Future, publisher of Edge.
Winners were determined by votes from gamers, which totaled over 850,000.

Complete results are below.

Edge Most Wanted Award
Fallout 3 - Bethesda

The Sun Family Game of the Year
Guitar Hero III - Activision

Bliss Handheld Game of the Year
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Nintendo

Activision Blizzard Retailer of the Year
Play.com

E4 Talent Mobile Game of the Year
Bejeweled 2 - PopCap

Nuts All-Nighter Multiplayer Game of the Year
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Activision

BBC1Xtra Soundtrack of the Year
Grand Theft Auto IV - Take-Two

Nintendo Game of the Year (Sponsored by Official Nintendo Magazine)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Nintendo

ARVATO Xbox Game of the Year
Grand Theft Auto IV - Take-Two

PlayStation Game of the Year (Sponsored by Official PlayStation Magazine HD)
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Konami

PC Game of the Year (Sponsored by The United Kingdom e-sport Association)

Play.com One to Watch Award
Call of Duty: World at War - Activision

CVG.co.uk UK Developer of the Year
Rockstar Games

Publisher of the Year
Activision
E4.com Grand Master Flash Award
Stickman Madness - Gaumina

Games Radar Online Game of the Year
Call of Duty 4 - Activision

Virgin Media Ultimate Game of the Year

cant fuck with COD4 nawmean

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #12
Ritter
'Section 9'

If it counts as a 08 game, then it's CoD4 for me.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkazim View Post
PS3- META GEAR SOLID 4
best game ive ever played, from stunning visuals, amazing cutscenes, great boss battles, tight gameplay and a fantastic storyline. This game is a haven for all mgs fans, and even non fans of the game can still enjoy the gameplay which imo is so damn fun.

^fuckin right!!!!!

....and fuck! COD.... that was last year you spastic
Old 11-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If it counts:

PS3 - COD 4
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cod IV is 07

I don't have a favourite for this year, nothing really impressed me. Maybe MGS4.