news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #16
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Metal Gear Solid 4.

honorable mentions
GTA 4 (even though the game was a let down)
Spider-Man Web of Shadows (Gamespot gave it a freakin 8)
Brawl (ITS NOT A FIGHTING GAME)

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #17
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

all the good games are coming out right now, earlier this year the only gd games dat came out were GTA4,MGS4,battlefields bad company
Old 11-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #18
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

dead space is pretty cool but so far the enemies seem kind of uniform. still like the fact that shooters are moving towards aim at enemies' extremities and vulnerabilities.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:15 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Definitely Fallout 3.

The game is Oblivion set in post-nuclear USA, with guns. The moral choices you can make in conversations, and in quests give the game a lot of depth and replay value. The weapons are great, the radiation element of the game is bangin. The story is very very nice, with a lot of different endings. The trade system is perfect, and the skill progression is nicely balanced. The V.A.T.S. system is never boring, and doesn't make the game too easy at the same time. The quests aren't linear, and are very dark in some cases. Remember this: Tranquility Lane. You'll see it when you get there.

I've played GTA IV on PS3 at a mate's couple of times, and that is nowhere near Fallout 3. It's good, I won't front, but the mobile phone system is clunky and I don't know... I like SA more.

The runner-up is Witcher: Enhanced Edition, a very close runner-up. And the third spot is Mass Effect.

i need your actual votes,

Fallout3 on xbox ?

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:17 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Visually - stunning.
Biased opinion as I have loved each PS Metal Gear game that has been brought out.
The story lines are as compelling (or should that be confusing) as ever. Which is great cos I love looking further into them than the next person and trying to work out the political side to it.
Playability is great even though the stealth isnt as big a factor in this game as the others.

My runner up is GTA4, simply because:
You get stuck on a level - go on a killing spree/rampage.
You complete a mission that has taken a few tries - as a reward, go on a killing spree/rampage.
You get a little bored - go on a killing spree/rampage.
You complete the game - you get the idea.
Instead of simply turning of the computer when your finished - blow yourself up or throw yourself off something high
obviously a PS3 vote ?

Old 11-05-2008, 01:21 AM   #21
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
XBOX 360: Call Of Duty 4 - The game of the year....end of!
unless your voting for pc this vote in voided -

"The title and game details were announced on April 25, 2007, and the game was released worldwide between November 6, 2007 and November 9, 2007. It became available on Steam on November 6, 2007 for pre-purchase, and was available to play on November 12, 2007. It was released on September 26, 2008 for Mac OS X."

Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 AM   #22
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
i need your actual votes,

Fallout3 on xbox ?

PC, I don't own any consoles.

Last edited by Ritter; 11-05-2008 at 03:52 AM.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:05 AM   #23
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

PS3-
3. Resistance 2
2. Fallout 3 (VERY unlucky)
1. MGS4

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 AM   #24
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

grand theft auto 4..
i dont consider it a letdown whatsoever... theres no way i can go back to playing san andreas, vice city or gta 3 unless its in my car, nuff said
(with the exception of san andreas pc mods of course )
but yea gta4, shits dope
Old 11-05-2008, 03:45 AM   #25
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GTAIV is the best game this year.

This game got everything, good story, big city, vehicles, music, minigames and when you're done, you can kick ass online.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 AM   #26
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wouldn't COD4 count since it was released late last year it wouldn't have really been considered for game of the year in 07 would it?

hmm ... i vote for GTA4 then ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:53 AM   #27
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OK then be pedantic fred....I'd vote Fable 2 XBOX 360..

COD4 Is still the best playable game of 08 by a milestone...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:49 AM   #28
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
obviously a PS3 vote ?
Oh yeah. PS3.
Sorry about that.

Just thought I'd mention the eggs at the start of each chapter of Metal Gear 4.

They looked so real I wanted eggs each time I saw the cut scene.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:12 AM   #29
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

PS3 - Metal Mother Fucking Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots
because you simply can't find a game with a better or more complex story then this one this game is top notch from the graphics gameplay story online character design character development to the soundtrack everything is perfect in this game

honorable mentions for me are
GTA IV
Soul Calibur IV

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #30
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Ok mayne,
straight up for me...

PS3 : MGS4!!!!!
i mean people didnt buy the 360 because they needed the PS3 for this game.

highly anticipated and so much money and effort was put in making this game.

i think my bro KingKazim played this fucking game like 4 times.

its the G.O.T.Y. 2008

And COD4 is still last year... (my personal favourite tho) i still play it at night.. too much fun.

peace...

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote