news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-26-2008, 05:49 AM   #31
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope my MGS4 vote still counts.

The closest games are Mass Effect and Fallout III tho.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:23 AM   #32
Ahkba

Ahkba grasshopper

GTA IV and I would play MGS4, but don't have a PS3 :'-( (360 has better graphics IMO, don't kill me PS3 people! )
Ahkba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #33
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^bah, that's not true, Xbox360 is a lil older than PS3

but still, the one who has a PC, Xbox360, PS3 and Wii profits the most. Somehow.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #34
Ahkba

Ahkba grasshopper

Yeah, its older, but most games have still better graphics on the good ol' 360 (DONīT KILL ME PS3 PEOPLE!! xD)
Ahkba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #35
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
XBOX 360: Call Of Duty 4 - The game of the year....end of!
yes
________
YAMAHA PSR-500M

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:58 PM.
16th_Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #36
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COD 4 is 2007. It was released early November of 2007, almost 13 months ago.

This years best games are:

MGS 4
GTA 4
Fallout 3

Fallout doesn't have much replay value, so my guess is GTA or MGS will take the title this year. But since GTA was on both the Xbox as on the PS3 and soon PC too, more people will vote GTA than MSG.

My favourite game this year is FIFA 09, favourite game I played this year is Dreamfall, but that's 4 years old. Some games though are timeless and could be played many years from now and are still more fun than most games that come out that year. Those are the real GOTY and maybe even games of the decenium.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:47 PM   #37
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

Default Go

soccor games are very dumb
________
Wellbutrin Pregnancy

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #38
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, soccoooooooooooooor games are very very dumb.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:04 AM   #39
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

Default Go

Sorry if i'm not allowed to make spelling mistakes
________
Dodge kingsway history

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:34 AM   #40
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

im sorry game of the year is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee%27s_Grimm
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:39 AM   #41
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

its just so original so funny so fucking awesome when you high off trainwreck
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #42
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16th_Chamber View Post
Sorry if i'm not allowed to make spelling mistakes
You're also not allowed to post anymore in this thread.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:06 AM   #43
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Gears of War 2, I dont have PS3 so I cant say MGS4.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:00 AM   #44
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

metal gear is comming to the box aint it ??

the winner will be drawn december 18/19/20

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:37 AM   #45
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

guess if they want to make big bucks they will find a way

Metal Gear Solid 4 Xbox 360 Rumors Crop Up Again in Japan

by Blake Ellison Oct 14, 2008 6:18pm CST tags: Metal Gear Solid 4, Rumor
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

ShackHype

4.5 Shacks

+ Library | + Wanted List

The persistent rumor of Kojima Productions' Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) coming to the Xbox 360 has appeared once more, this time on the other side of the pond. IGN spotted a report from the Japanese branch of investment firm Morningstar (link is in Japanese) from last week's Tokyo Game Show, in which a PR rep from publisher Konami said, "Looking forward, we are investigating releasing a 360 version."

The last time the rumor popped up, it was met with stern denial from Konami: "For the record, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a PlayStation 3 exclusive and there are no plans to develop an Xbox 360 version of the game," said a PR rep.
A number of obstacles would theoretically stand in the way of a 360 release, including the sheer size of the game's Blu-Ray disc and its PlayStation 3-specific optimizations. However, during the game's development producer Ryan Payton stopped short of denying that a 360 version was being considered.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote