news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-04-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Chopper (2000) ...

Quote:
In and out of jail since he was 16, Melbourne standover man Mark Read (Eric Bana) kidnaps a judge to get his associate friend Jimmy Loughnan (Simon Lyndon) out of the notorious H Division of maximum security Pentridge Prison in Melbourne. He fails and is sentenced to 16 and a half years in the very prison in which Loughnan is serving his time. To become leader of the division, he ignites a power struggle which gains him more enemies than admirers. Eventually, even his gang turn their backs on him, and he is stabbed by his childhood friend Loughnan. He voluntarily has his ears cut off by a fellow inmate in order to be transferred out of the H Division; this also gains him recognition in and out of the prison.
He is released in 1986, revisiting enemies and friends who he cannot differentiate anymore. He reunites with his former girlfriend Tanya (Kate Beahan), but suspects that she is involved with one of his old victims, Neville Bartos (Vince Colosimo). In turn he proceeds to track Bartos down, shoots him and takes him to the hospital, unabashedly claiming that he has a "green light" courtesy of the police "to exterminate scum". However the police, (Bill Young as Detective Downie) are not as glad as he is and when Chopper learns that he is now the target of a contract, he goes after his old friend Jimmy, only to find him worn out by drugs, two children and a junkie fiancée.
He kills a criminal known as Sammy the Turk (based on real-life criminal Siam Ozerkam, who Chopper allegedly killed) at a bar, but gets away with it by claiming it was self defence. He eventually ends up in prison where he writes a book about his experiences in the underground crime scene in Melbourne. The book becomes a best-seller, and Read becomes a criminal legend and a cult figure.
The film ends with Chopper in his prison cell in 1992, watching himself being interviewed on television. He is proud of the interview among those watching with him, but when they leave he goes quiet, and the film ends with Chopper sitting in his cell alone.

top movie ... fucking love it ...

8 out of 10 in my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nevill FUCKIN Bartos.... love the way he says that in the film... classic!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #3
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

gotta see this

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch it there ^^ entire movie is in those youtube videos ...
Quote:
Old 11-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #5
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my most favourite films.

And not to mention an unreal performance.

"Wouldn't Get Out Of H-Division Aye ? You Practically Ran Down And Carried Me Out !"

Hahahaha...that makes you realize who/what you are dealing with.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-04-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

haha the way he says that too is classic ... one of eric bana's classic performances

one of my favourite parts is when his dad rips him

"nice shirt ... do they make them for men?"

LOL

or when he's at neville's house

"oh, sorry was i being rude?"
"YES, you were ... you're being extremely fuckin' rude"
Quote:
Old 11-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #7
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah spot on Tonearm...that whole scene is ridiculous.

"Well I'll Tell You What...
Try And Get From Where Your Sitting To The Front Door...
Cos I Reckon I Could Shoot You From Where Your Sitting To The Front Door"

lmao

Old 11-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

hahahaha yeah i love that scene

"there's no cash here ... here there's no cash alright ... cash-no ... tell 'im robbo"
"no cash"

i donno why but the way neville says that cracks me up ... then he shoots neville

"jesus christ mate he's not ya enemy"
"well he fuckin is now"

Quote:
Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Neville is a joker...

I agree the way he speaks cracks me up as well.

And the fact that every time they are together = pure comedy.

Like back in the club with "the leg" hahaha

"I'll Get You A Fuckin' Bottle-I'ma Get Ya A FUCKIN' BOTTLE!!!!"

Neville is a legend himself.

"Fucking Cripple"

Bwhahahahaha !!!!!!

peace Tone

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-04-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:01 PM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

this looks like my kinda movie ima cop this.

and Obama just got elected president right this minute...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote