news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default oil for food

anyone check the news today? shits fucked up
they saying the u.n needs brand new rules procedures.. a complete over haul due to
oil for food.. which the un has supposdly given away under 80 million in its 6-7 years of running the programme

now since the u/s occupation of iraq
the 1st 18 months mr paul bremner was in charge,, and and and!!!!

the u./s say they lost over 840 million u.s dollars

why has this been wiped away off of the media? they made a big deal about it. about a year ago.. then the media was ran sackl with this nonesence u/n food for oil shit..

what is worse.. looseing 80 million.. that didnt belong to u.. over 7 years or looseing 840 million of u.s tax payers dollars in less than 18 months

what job does paul bremner do now?

leave u with a few webpages

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=6072 -->> forged govt doc showing galloway was part of the scam

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...485649,00.html -->> the u.s being fully aware of the illegal deals

i will try and find articles on the 860$ what the u.s lost

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 02:21 PM   #2
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta
Default Re: oil for food

Quote:
why has this been wiped away off of the media?
Because it would paint the U.S. in a bad picture? Any one critical of U.S. policies have no chance to grow. You must kiss ass, and do it well to succeed and become a legend if you are in that profession.
I'd like to think there would be no mention of this even if liberals dominated the admin.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
The Red Horseman
An Angel in Hell!!!!!!!!!

The Red Horseman grasshopper

I will continue to spread my disease

I do not "LIVE", I simply Exist to "KILL".
The Red Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:24 PM   #4
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

man its hard, I dont think Kofi did this on purpose, yet he knew what kinda guy Saddam was, there must be more to it.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:03 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stop ignoreing the what i said.

fuck what kofi did.. thats their to make people want a change in the u.n so they are more centralised... how the us lost 840$ million in 18months
is the thing that needs to be be seen.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote