news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Fuck That Bitch For Shooting Sam Cooke 30 Times

I watched a documentary last night on VH1 Soul channel about r&b legend Sam Cooke. He was shot and killed at a motel in Los Angeles by a black woman who was a motel clerk. They showed footage of the woman talking and she said to the media that she shot him 30 times. Was that really fucking necessary to shoot him that many times? Before he was killed, he was with a woman at the motel who i guess he had sex with. I heard that the girl was a prostitute. I wonder what the hell made this woman shoot him. The documentary never did explain why she shot him. My dad is a fan of his music. I don't know too much about him except for the classic song he did A Change Is Gonna Come. What's the name of the song he did that goes don't know much about history, don't know much biology, don't know much about science books, don't know much about the french i took? I heard that song played in Witness movie with Harrison Ford, Kelly McGillis, Danny Glover.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i edited ur title

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

world something.

i am more pissed that he was shot the first couple of times. the last dozen or so shots don't bother me as much. but i guess we have just different priorities.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I might've been exaggerating that she shot him 30 times. It sounded like she said 30 times but she could've said 3 times. Shooting somebody 30 times is just fucking crazy. Nobody should be shot that many times. I wonder what the hell Sam did to her for her to shoot him. The documentary never explained that. I saw a documentary about him at a video store and i'm gonna buy it one day. Sam's brother spoke on the documentary and he said he told Sam that he shouldn't go to the hood in Los Angeles with the woman he was with when he was killed but he said Sam told him i'm not afraid of my people because i don't bother nobody.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #5
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

again, the first few shots are the most disturbing.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what hurt tha most was that tha woman who shot him was a dirty nigga herself.....smh
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

he was shot once.
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote