news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #16
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Killa Sin & Killah Priest

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #17
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Ka of course
im joking
Killah Priest, Then iunno theirs a lot after, timbos good, shabazz, razah, holocaust, black knights i really like them, killarmy for sure, la was good back in the day havent heard him much now, but ill go with Priest.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #18
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
Killa Sin
streetlife
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #19
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
streetlife
NO... NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM STREET BUT SIN! WHEN HE DROPS(GOD KNOWS WHEN,.. HE'S IN THE BING) YOU'LL SEE WHAT I'M SAYING
YEA NIGGA

Old 11-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #20
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
NO... NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM STREET BUT SIN! WHEN HE DROPS(GOD KNOWS WHEN,.. HE'S IN THE BING) YOU'LL SEE WHAT I'M SAYING
YEA NIGGA
i voted killa sin to ..... was agreeing with you i just couldnt be bothered typing his name so i quoted you !

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:02 AM   #21
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

LOL @ YO LAZINESS

Old 11-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #22
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right now, i would say:

Killah Priest
Bronze
(Holocaust)

but just in general, i would throw in Shabazz, Killa Sin, Prodigal Sunn & Hell Razah, and above all 4th Disciple and True Master
Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #23
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1) Killah Priest
2) Darkim Be Allah
3) Shabazz The Disciple

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #24
roodyp4364
CHICKEN HEAD

roodyp4364 shaolin monk

Gotta respect the Priest love. Dudes killing shit at the moment.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #25
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

killer deacon
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #26
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

9th Prince and Killa Sin
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #27
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

Holocaust, Warcloud
Killarmy
Killah Priest
Wu-Syndicate
Gravediggaz (back in the time offcourse)
Old 11-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #28
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Shyt, it's fuckin hard... For me it's KP & Maccabeez... But I like all of them...

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #29
alucard bitez
Free Warcloud

alucard bitez grasshopper

holocaust!

props to whers for the sig!
alucard bitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #30
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

myalansky now
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is online now   Reply With Quote