news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-07-2005, 05:54 PM   #31
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default Re: U-Gods new "Bump" Video Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL KAWSE

A-IGHT,
JUST SO YAL KNOW,...
LEATHA FASE IS MY BROTHER.
SO,....
EVERYBODY THAT REALLY GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY NEGATIVE COULD SUCK MY DICK
(this aint just words neither)
AND IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM,
THEN TAKE IT PERSONAL, CAUSE YOU KNOW BETTER.

YAL AINT READY FOR THAT MAN ANYWAY!!!
Tell your brother that he needs better beats !!!! I went to the link posted above & all his tracks suck because of wack ass productions.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:18 PM   #32
MICHAEL KAWSE

MICHAEL KAWSE grasshopper

THERE'S ALOTTA JUDGES IN THIS SPOT,...THAT'S A-IGHT.
BUT,
AT THE SAME TIME,
THERE'S ALOTTA NIGGAS THAT DONT KNOW THE STREETS AND COULD'NT SURVIVE OR UNDERSTAND THE STREETS.
YAL ALL SOME LOOK OUT THE WINDOW THUGS ANYWAY.
(TALK IS PORK)

DONT BE SCARED...........
MICHAEL KAWSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:27 PM   #33
MICHAEL KAWSE

YOU COULD SUCK MY BROTHER'S DICK....
HOW ABOUT THAT.
AND AS FAR AS HIM NOT MAKIN IT ANYWHERE.......
YOU WOULD'NT DARE BATTLE HIM, COMFRONT HIM OR SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IN HIS FACE.
SO,
YOU HIDE BEHIND THE PROTECTION OF YA COMPUTER AND TALK SHIT.
HE JUST STARTED MAKIN BEATS AND "U-GOD" PICKED WHAT HE PICKED.
AND YOU,..
YOU PUSSY ANYWAY.......WHAT???
KEEP LISTENIN FAGIT.
YOU GOT ALOT TO SAY, BUT IF YOU REALLY HAD AN IDEA OF WHO YOU WAS TALKIN TO,
I KNOW YOU WOULD NOT EVEN COMMENT.
BUT SINCE THE COMPUTER IS YOUR COMFORT ZONE....DO YOU!!!
IF YOU EVER MENTION ME OR THINK YOU GONNA MEET ME AT A SHOW OR SOMETHIN,.
THEN YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO ALL YA WU-TANG NIGGAS AND FRIEND AND CLIQUE OR CREW
AND THINK ABOUT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE FIRST.

FOR THE RECORD
SUCK MY DICK
Old 09-07-2005, 08:34 PM   #34
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

lol damn, letherface is hot, i think u-god shouldve released the single hit em roll out, or its a wrap and made it a video. im not feelin this bump stuff.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:51 PM   #35
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Yo calm down Leathaface's bro. Your brother has a lot of skill no doubt. He needs an album with good producers.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #36
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Sureeeeeee leatha is hot but U-God thats a diff story right now. U god can spit flames main it jus seems like he cant spit good shit alone

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #37
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

Yo it'z whatever.... On the real Tip, this cat LEatherFase (he spellin it like dat right)....he got some valid points nahmean. And I'll give that ni77a props based off that U-God album and that WU Chronicles 2..."TO THE RESCUE" ....LeatherFase was killin any track he was on...on those 2 joints. Matter of fact...most of the time, he shitted on anyone else on the track with him for being a featured artist nahmean.

Anyways tho...back to the valid points. True, mad catz on this site are only lookin through the same window. True., headz can't even begin to comprehend the streets for the most part..let alone survive..with all respect, I've been reading some opinions and responses...and some heads just ain't in the know, but in all reality..I can't even blame em. And I think experience and understanding play a role in what type of music you will fuck with as a listener...or even make. But personally, I just think catz are missin the old U God and the other LeatherFase. And ni77as are real quick to discredit a cat if they feel he aint in the same element he has been in. I never thought U GOD has been whack....i do think he got some serious lyricists around him tho..which would MAKE IT HARD FOR ANY NI77A TO SHINE. But I always have thought U GOD served his purpose and had his moments.

now some of my points..

1. I personally really be feelin LeatherFase...even to a point where i considered some of his 1st cuts influentiaL being an emcee yo<--as far as the U goD album goes..and that WU Chronicles 2 joint. I peeped those tracks on that other site...at bareregular.com....and I'm feelin those moreso...than the joints on his MYSPACE page. That's my word.

2. More power to U GOD. I've heard that ni77a in person in Hampton...spit some sick ish off top. He even got into a battle..with some cat named PonChello or Ponachello from NY...and it was mad close. Seriously ill yo. I think U GOD is straight.., and I show him support based off the fact he part of WU..and I got alot of respect for WU nahmean. I even show that cat love off his 1st Lp...I personally think some of ish is legit (also production wise). But this new ish..on the new album, I've peeped a couple of cuts...and no disrespect leaTherFase...but I ain't really feelin em. I'll have too peep more tracks in order to tell u what I really think. I can respect the street vibe..when the street vibe is realistic nahmean (not some bullshit..because the streets are real)...and 2...I'm from the streets..so aint nothin new under the Sun. But...in my music....I aint here to glorify some bullshit., I'm just here to EXPOSE what goes on in HeLL...that's it. I think the production was stronger on his 1st LP...and I even think the lyrics were better.

3. U GOd don't really got a voice that says.."yo I'm conformity" my ni77a. He aint JAY Z. Let the rest of these rap faggots be sluts to the industry nahmean. I respect Wu in many different ways.., and 1 of em is..the WU never really came on no bullshit and still made it big. it's 2005...and shit is mad saturated with nonsense and more black hollywood bullshit than ever before. But all in all, if U GOD can eat, dress his seeds and put a roof over his head off this album..so be it. But come on, I aint tryin to peep some new "played" trend on each and every track.

all in all..., good music is the the desired outcome. And headz being affiliated with the Wu have kept to dat. But yo, I feel u LeatherfAse...you're defending what u eat off of....and no ni77a should be able to take that away from U...or U GoD. Being hungry aint no damn joke. BUt yo, I'm saying...if u and him are gonna switch up the sound.....atleast give your ORIGINAL AUDIENCE....THE HEADS WHO COPPED YA ALBUMS...TRACKS, SHOWN U SUPPORT, SPREADED YOUR NAME....HELPED BUILD YA REP WHEN U COULDN'T REACH EARS ACROSS THE NATION, DIE HARD FANS that were determined to bump ya shit daily to anyone and everyone around them to a point where they would be feelin it too..., GIVE EM A COUPLE OF FUCKIN RAW TRACKS MAN. Without ya hard work, your ORIGINAL HARD WORK, and without the FANS...ni77az would still be starvin..unless they resorted to other ways of making money yo. And I'm stressin this because....NEW FANS...dont know shit, they are FEELIN U 1 SECOND, AND HATING U THE NEXT..u know this...., IT'S THE ORIGINAL FANS that give u the benefit of the doubt..and sometimes just cop the album based off the fact they wanna support. Don't get it twisted homie. Just give em that RAW DOSE of what this ART is really about..., we GET ENOUGH of the same played out black hollywood ghetto fab bullshit UNCREATIVE gun talk enough ni77a. Bring somethin new to the table here and there...

I do hope U and U God continue on tho...out there..and in the music realm, fans that can't spit...rely on some of yall to evolutionize this shit. Others...like me, that can spit....just carryin a torch..spreadin word...

and production can go a long way..., look at all the fools who listen to 50 who can't rap for shit...

with all respect....

"ni77as lack the creativity these days, there is no creativity.." --GhosTface--

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

and for the record, I wouldn't disrespect a ni77a I don't know...unless he came at me crooked.., but I tell u what...for the love of the art...I would BATTLE. I've already ciphered with some "big" heads, and I've taken my Ls and gotten my Ws.

peace

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:22 PM   #38
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
HOW ABOUT THAT.
YOU WOULD'NT DARE BATTLE HIM, COMFRONT HIM OR SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IN HIS FACE.
SO,
AND YOU,..
KEEP LISTENIN FAGIT.

FOR THE RECORD
SUCK MY DICK
U are really a homo thug !!!! Sun, do u know me ??? Who the hell is Leather face...... He's a nobody. He definitly has skills, but like i said he needs better productions. It says that u 26, but u sound like a KID!!
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:57 AM   #39
MICHAEL KAWSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword
U-God is wack !!!! He was good on 36 chambers & Wu-Tang 4 ever and that's 'bout it.

Leather Face has a good flow, but his beats are shitty there4 he ain't going no where.
THE NIGGA WHO SAID "FASE" AINT GOING NOWHERE COULD SUCK MY DICK!!!! (QUOTE ME ON THAT)

FAGIT
Old 09-08-2005, 05:51 AM   #40
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
HOW ABOUT THAT.
SO,
AND YOU,..
KEEP LISTENIN FAGIT.

FOR THE RECORD
SUCK MY DICK
Yo god, who is you comin on the boards and not respecting other peoples opinion and constructive criticism. The man pointed out a simple fact that your brothers flow/lyrics is ill, but he needs better production. THATS NOT DIRECTED AT YOUR BROTHER, THATS DIRECTED AT THE PRODUCERS. So stop a minute, breathe, read shit correctly, and post appropriately.

And if you wanna act brollick, I'm right here in Jersey and best believe I'm a street nigga fresh outta county. We can meet up like real niggaz in the street anytime you want just call it.

If not, if you wanna be a gentleman about things than it's all peace, but I aint gonna let a nigga front and call me and other people he don't know fraudelent. I can't speak for them, but I know I've done been through too much shit to be called fake and just eat that. Shit aint happenin god.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:59 AM   #41
MICHAEL KAWSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Yo god, who is you comin on the boards and not respecting other peoples opinion and constructive criticism. The man pointed out a simple fact that your brothers flow/lyrics is ill, but he needs better production. THATS NOT DIRECTED AT YOUR BROTHER, THATS DIRECTED AT THE PRODUCERS. So stop a minute, breathe, read shit correctly, and post appropriately.

And if you wanna act brollick, I'm right here in Jersey and best believe I'm a street nigga fresh outta county. We can meet up like real niggaz in the street anytime you want just call it.

If not, if you wanna be a gentleman about things than it's all peace, but I aint gonna let a nigga front and call me and other people he don't know fraudelent. I can't speak for them, but I know I've done been through too much shit to be called fake and just eat that. Shit aint happenin god.
WHY YOU LOOKIN FOR ME TO BE NICE?
DUKE,
YOU A FAGIT NIGGA, AND IF YOU WAS IN MY PARTS NOW
YOU WOULD'NT BE LEAVIN.......BITCH.
NOW,....TELL YA MOTHER SUCK MY DICK.
Old 09-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #42
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
WHY YOU LOOKIN FOR ME TO BE NICE?
DUKE,
YOU A FAGIT NIGGA, AND IF YOU WAS IN MY PARTS NOW
YOU WOULD'NT BE LEAVIN.......BITCH.
NOW,....TELL YA MOTHER SUCK MY DICK.
Nigguh stfu you probably aint even official, just some hyped up leathafase fan. Jump off his dick.

Nigguh I'm from Newark, THATS A REAL HOOD, do your research papo fuckin crime rates is higher than NYC less population. Out here we got 12 year olds buckin shots at niggaz for wearin the wrong colors. I been to staten island, whens the last time you been to my hood. You couldn't come here with that bullshit. Take a walk through kings court, see if thats hood enough for you. Grape St have fun rockin all that red you and your bro rock over there, them crips will eat you up. Avon you can fuck with them blood niggaz. Newark nigga.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:06 PM   #43
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

Quote:
CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:07 PM   #44
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Nigguh stfu you probably aint even official, just some hyped up leathafase fan. Jump off his dick.

Nigguh I'm from Newark, THATS A REAL HOOD, do your research papo fuckin crime rates is higher than NYC less population. Out here we got 12 year olds buckin shots at niggaz for wearin the wrong colors. I been to staten island, whens the last time you been to my hood. You couldn't come here with that bullshit. Take a walk through kings court, see if thats hood enough for you. Grape St have fun rockin all that red you and your bro rock over there, them crips will eat you up. Avon you can fuck with them blood niggaz. Newark nigga.
i grew up in newark and irvington..

shot out to avon ave
18th ave
lyons ave
chancellor

peace

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #45
My First Timbs