news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #16
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on my way to Nexis

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #17
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta
Default Go

i'm defending jacinto or whatever the fuck the city is called.
________
Drug testing kit

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:51 PM.
16th_Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #18
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Jus beat the game earlier tonite

Overall an amazing game, but the last act was disapointing. Especially the last boss battle, which took like 20 seconds

Still a great fucking game, and one of the best in 2008
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #19
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

from what i have seen the story is a lil bit more elaborate

i can't get online i don't get that matching system it get stuck on the searching for a team
they fuck up the online lobby GOW was much easier to get into matches

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:26 AM   #20
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my box keeps freezing on me after like 10 or so mins of playing gow...pissing me off
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:05 AM   #21
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Hate the new match-making process. It takes way too long to get a team together and then sometimes when you find a team you just sit there for another minute or two trying to find a team to play. Then you get into a game and it could be over pretty quick and then you get kicked out back to the lobby and have to go thrrough the process all over again. I don't know why they would have changed it so much. I realise people didn't play ranked matches on GOW 1 but now everygame is ranked. You can't host anymore which kills the host advantage that GOW had but now you can't customize the maps with whatever guns you want or set up a playlist with the maps you want.

Basically my main problem with it is how long it takes to find a game.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #22
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u can play non ranked....u set it up for privet...invite ur friends and start the game...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #23
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

True enough but I'm talking public online. I'm 27 and don't have any gamer nerd buddies other than my brother in law. So when I do play it's usually him and I playing split screen against whoever so we have to piss around in the lobby waiting to find a game. It's frustrating cause it can take a while.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #24
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i can even get one started this fucking sucks i sincerely would prefer the old online system even with the host flaw

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:32 PM   #25
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16th_Chamber View Post
i'm defending jacinto or whatever the fuck the city is called.
thats where Im at now.......

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #26
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i completed the game, and did level 50 on horde mode.

single players still too short.

multiplayer though sucks, big time. first it takes ages for a game to start. my biggest problem is that they have made the shotgun shit. if you played gears 1 alot and got used to it, your gonna suck on gears 2. because a shotgun cannot stop a chainsaw or the lancer. plus its really slow, and they made it less powerful.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #27
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

the multiplayer matchmaking is a piece of shit
Old 11-11-2008, 01:30 AM   #28
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

yea this is bullshit that I cant get any games going online

Im trying to get Hoarde going, but fuck this waiting 5 minutes for a server shit

Im playing it by myself and its not to hard, but I wouldent mind atleast someone watching my back or somthin
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:40 PM   #29
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta
Default Go

I finished it aswell. so is there going to be a gow3? Kinda clueless on the storyline cause i didn't really play the first one.
________
Wendie 99

Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:51 PM.
16th_Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #30
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

most likely because if you wait until the end of the credits you get a message from Adam Fenix saying "what have you done".

so yeah Gears 3 is highly likely.