news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-02-2005, 12:56 PM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: RUSH HOUR 3 and 4!?!?!?

Gospel Rap? What the hell is that? I have never heard that before.....

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:59 PM   #17
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

they shouldnt of even did a another friday. friday is a classic. shoulda left that alone.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:59 PM   #18
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Queen Of Poetry you are too funny LOL. Gospel rap is corny anyway. Run of Run DMC is a reverend now & he has a solo album coming soon. Who's gonna buy it? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Run DMC's time has been over years ago. Mase should've continued to be a preacher LOL. His comeback album flopped. Kirk Franklin cracks me up. He's so hype for a gospel singer. I wouldn't really say he's a singer. He's more like a gospel hype man LOL. GP are you with me, GP are you with me hahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:00 PM   #19
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Man what you talkin about? Next Friday was very funny especially Pinky & that african dude who cursed out Mike Epps about his cd at the record store LOL.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:00 PM   #20
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
Queen Of Poetry you are too funny LOL. Gospel rap is corny anyway. Run of Run DMC is a reverend now & he has a solo album coming soon. Who's gonna buy it? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Run DMC's time has been over years ago. Mase should've continued to be a preacher LOL. His comeback album flopped. Kirk Franklin cracks me up. He's so hype for a gospel singer. I wouldn't really say he's a singer. He's more like a gospel hype man LOL. GP are you with me, GP are you with me hahahahahahahahahaha.
LOL......

Oh yeah we have a choice we ain't going nowhere!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that........LOL

Old 09-02-2005, 01:01 PM   #21
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

Quote:
Man what you talkin about? Next Friday was very funny especially Pinky & that african dude who cursed out Mike Epps about his cd at the record store LOL.
nah b i wernt feelin next friday.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 01:03 PM   #22
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Right.....and the way the uncle's wife was trying to get with Ice Cube and them sittin their smokin!!!!!!!!

Laughed my ass off!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #23
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

You muthafuckas, you muthafuckas hahahahahahahaha. What is this huh? This is wack. I can't get jiggy with this shit LOL. Where's your damn manager, you pink muthafucka LOL. The manager isn't here sir. I'm runnin the store. You look like the playa hater who sold me this shit LOL. Gimme back my damn money & i don't have a receipt. Where's the cover to the cd? I don't have no damn cover, kiss my ass, so what hahahahahahahahahahaha. You been chewing on this shit before you brought it in here LOL. Bullshit muthafucka LOL. You know who you're fuckin with? Bishop Tutu? Try again muthafucka LOL. Winnie Mandela? Try again muthafucka LOL. Just a ugly ass black dude LOL. I'll go postal in this muthafucka LOL. You better get your hostile black ass up outta here. Oh shit, oh shit, please don't hit me, don't hit me, this is John Blaze, i can get jiggy with this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Get your ass up outta here. I'm just a bitch ass nigga LOL. Don't hit me, don't hit me hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:10 PM   #24
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL.......shit is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2005, 02:08 PM   #25
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

You remember that scene from Next Friday i quoted? This is another funny scene i'm about to quote from the movie.

Little muthafucka gon try & rob me. Well i'm gon show you how we do it up in here Pinky's nigga. I wasn't trying to rob you. Shut up before i bust a cap in your ass LOL. Now what you done did with Day Day & Roach. Day Day is my peoples. Shut up LOL. Now who sent you nigga LOL. Ain't nobody send me. Say another muthafuckin word & this shit is over LOL. I ain't playin nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at. I ain't got no weed. Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say somethin else, oh, say somethin else, say somethin else nigga hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I should tie your monkey ass up LOL. Day Day is this your cousin? Yeah that's my cousin. Good then you fired LOL. Who me? I'm fired. You fired too Roach. Pinky what you gotta fire me for? Shut up, shut up, you better keep your god damn mouth shut hahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh i heard that shit, say it again, say it again hahahahahahahahahahaha. Shit, you lucky nigga. I was just finna get up in your ass. Gimme back my muthafuckin pistol LOL. Get the fuck up outta my store. That's some bullshit. Shut up. Punk ass. Gon try & rob me. Nigga i'm Pinky LOL. Shit that nigga had me scared but i held my own, fuck that LOL.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:44 PM   #26
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

Tucker sold out when he wouldn't do Friday 2.
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 03:12 PM   #27
Idiom
The Predator

Idiom grasshopper

he was suppose to be a "born again christian" before he ever made the second
rush hour...

duh

OmO < Idiom
Old 09-03-2005, 11:02 AM   #28
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

chris is hillarious, all def jam people are

he was good in dead presidents too

shame theyre gonna ruin the rush hour francise, get some new fuckin ideas
Old 09-05-2005, 03:03 PM   #29
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz crouching tiger

I think Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan make a better team. But yeah, I'd love to see another rush hour movie with Chris and Jackie in 'em.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 03:17 PM   #30
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ yeah coz nobody has seen tucker in anything
i saw him in a mariah carey music vid tho
(in a car with mariah)

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote