news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #16
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
i got video of meth standing on fans hands and red jumping from the 2nd floor banister

YYEEAAH! I got a video of basically the same, but damn homie you were like under Meth. Mine was a good shot of him literally rising like Jesus up on everyones hands. Yall cant see in his video, but Reggie was scared for his life prior to jumping and not cuz of the height...I died laughing because some deranged drunk white girl kept tryna pull on Red's shirt on the 2nd floor balcony and he kept tryna throw her off with "Bitch Get Off Me" look before he dove lol
no homo but meth stood on my shoulder for like a minute when he did the same thing. lmao people where holding on to him so he couldnt move therfor he got stuck on my shoulder with his one foot. i got a skinburn from it, lmao no homo
supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #17
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
that is confusin

well i hope it drops in decmeber still, and if street's droppin another album it better be more solid then Street Education cuz that one was lackin
yeah that street education joint was trash
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:59 PM   #18
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Havoc has contributed to this album from what i've been reading..
Old 11-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #19
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Nice, Havoc & Meth have always been a good combo (Somebody Done Fucked Up, Extortion, Play IV Keeps). Where did you read about Havoc though?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #20
Hollow Dartz

On hiphopgame.com