news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Shit Niggaz....

guess what?

I got a Gza gig tomorrow and i gotta up at 7:30am for work til 4pm but I still got plenty of time to blow some heavy 's before the gig though...

This one should be pretty dope and the Rza/methodman/redman were pretty sweet a few months back so it's just another one to add to da list..

*Cue Chance to show off Gee-Oh-Deeziness*

Hows about them apples?

BOOYAH!!!.....(Plop)

Last edited by KERZO; 11-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Fuck it, you can sleep at the weekend.

Have a blast.

Post some pics if you want to miss half of the show trying to get a good picture

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah ill take some with my shitty camera phone no doubt..you might even be able to make out gza's face if your lucky...goodnight anyway fellow wu-corperonians and peace

Old 11-11-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i like the apples with the beer in between them

and the beer
Old 11-12-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Ok bitchsnatches...hope you have a good night, I'll try and rep wu-corp at the gza gig by wearing a "(no homo)" t-shirt, hahahaha

But this is what wu-tangs all about..getting in a club, seeing them live and getting blasted on a bowl so for those of you that have'nt seen any of the Wu live..your missing out on the real SHYT!!!

I just wish Raekwon, Inspectah and U-god would travel up to Glasgow cos those three are fucking dopeness...I'll post some pics up tomorrow morning geezers...ciao

Old 11-12-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Take some speed

Have a good time, damn i havent been to a hip-hop concert in a good while

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:52 AM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

nah durag..fuck the heart bursting up all fuckin night shyt..just 's for me.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #8
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A chemical enhanchment to your brain might just speed up Gza's flow and convince you your having a good time.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:13 AM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I'm trying to get my videos uploaded from the gig but they're saved as 3gpp files on my sony ericsson and ive tried to convert them but it keeps fucking up..if i get em to convert right ill post em up...the gig was a fuckin blast though. wild as fuck and KP was ill too.

the dude that knocked himself out cold when he stagedived and no-one caught him was the main highlight of the night IMO

Old 11-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #10
blessthedead
serp sterp !

blessthedead shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to blessthedead

dope ! have a great time man.
blessthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #11
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
A chemical enhanchment to your brain might just speed up Gza's flow and convince you your having a good time.
HAHAHAHA

How was the concert?

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Gza and KP only performed for just under two hours but i was still fucked from jumping around like a maniac...

They performed the usual stuff and i was still puffing weed even though theres a ban.

Just wonder who's gonna perform here next, seen about half of wu-tang, so i just need the rest of em to do a gig over here.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #13
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

yeah whens the UGod, Mastakilla, Deck "Cash Dont Rule Anything Around Us" Tour commin to Kangarooland haha

ONGH

SpermDogg in da hizzy ..nice spectacles there Urkle! so how was the turnout for GZA??

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:45 AM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Kangaroo land? I live in scotland on the other side of the world from australia,lmao..the gig was packed to the rafters tony..smoking weed and drinking beer while bouncing to gza live is just as good wherever you are in the world,lol

Old 11-17-2008, 11:23 AM   #15
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

heres a clip from the gig last week that someone posted up on youtube...