news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-18-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Master P/No Limit

haha surely there's some master p/no limit fans on here ...

ice cream man is pretty dope album ... i enjoy listening to that joint and some assorted TRU or 504 boyz shiznit ...

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #2
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Of course wack shit is posted. No Limit actually had some real talent and not the garbage master P pushed.

Young Bleed
Mac
Fiend
Mystikal
Steady Mobb'n

Those are the real artists from No Limit. Mac had 2 great albums, Young Bleed only had one on No Limit but his post-NL career has been great. NL gets a bad rep (and rightfully so) but Bleed, Fiend & Mac especially are some talented emcees.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #3
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

i have my silkk the shocker cd around here somewhere
Old 11-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
Of course wack shit is posted. No Limit actually had some real talent and not the garbage master P pushed.

Young Bleed
Mac
Fiend
Mystikal
Steady Mobb'n

Those are the real artists from No Limit. Mac had 2 great albums, Young Bleed only had one on No Limit but his post-NL career has been great. NL gets a bad rep (and rightfully so) but Bleed, Fiend & Mac especially are some talented emcees.
shut ya mouth bitch

ughhhhhhhhhhh
Quote:
Old 11-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #5
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

doesnt snoop have a nolimit cd out>?
Old 11-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Master P, Ghetto D was a classic
-Fiend, still doing his thing. 'There's one in every family' is a classic album. Part 2 is coming out.
-Gambino Family, their album 'Ghetto Organized' was hardcore, mafiosis style.
-Steady Mobb'n had some nice hard albums
-Mr. Serv-On, still doing his thing.
-Soulja Slim R.I.P.
-Mac
-C-Murder
-Mia X, a nice female rapper
-Mystikal , I'm on fireeeeeeeeeeeee
-Skull Duggrey lol

Beats by the Pound(Medicine Men) has those beats on lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:37 AM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No limit was the realest to do it ever

Goodfellas was a classic as well

Magic and mystikal made this song.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #8
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikthor View Post
doesnt snoop have a nolimit cd out>?
yea
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh and C-murder. I was a big Magic and Muder fan in 2000
and i take it back, good fellas wasn't a classic

dope still dope

Last edited by TSA; 11-18-2008 at 12:44 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Magic was one of the weaker No Limit artists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:49 AM   #11
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did Mystikal just completely disappear? Haven't heard shit since the one..

TAKE A BATH. WASH Yo SELF!
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:54 AM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

UHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I think P is in the top ten if not the top twenty of my last.fm library. And thats outta 500 something artist so far.

No Limit was like a diamond in the ruff. I hated it when it sprung up but at the same time I loved it and now that I am older I can see that and appriciate it even more.

Big up- and rep to Tonearm for going there.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:57 AM   #13
The Hound
Fuck the King

yeah what did happen to mystikal ??

good to see this shit is appreciated though because it gets a pretty unfair rep ... some of it was wack true but there was still some good shit ...

no limit made the best album covers

UGHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote:
Old 11-18-2008, 01:00 AM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

they were the best cuz they were the worst (album covers). hahahahaha. Seriously though , they pushed the envelope. P pushed the envelope just like RZA. they are hip hop figure heads so to speak. P deserve his props
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #15
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh dope shit..use to love alotta the No Limit shit years ago..Master P may be a shifty cunt,but i got mad respect for his hustle..

Yeh where the fuck did Mystikal Go?he got locked up or something didn't he..dude was dope

Last edited by J-Cee; 11-18-2008 at 01:08 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote