news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-18-2008, 02:07 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mystikal is still in jail after he forced his hairsylist chick to perform oral on him and his bodyguard, cause she had stolen money from him.

I liked a bunch of those No Limit covers. Flashy, but creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The New No Limit isn't too good though. lol I'm a member of their forum, but I haven't been there lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:10 AM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought he released?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #19
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahah
check this shit...NO LIMIT STYLE!!!

J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

mystikal fizzled the fuck out without financial backing. GOOGLE that shit if you didnt happen to catch it go down.

he caught a case and then he decided he didnt need to fuck with P to do his shit(for financial reasons of course) and then while out there in a contract with "outside ppl" he got "fucked" and we aint heard from him in a looooong minute. His last shit was alright with the horns and shit (james brown style) keep bumpin me against the wall or some shit...

I dont know though , I care about way more relevant MC's like Edan to be bothered with What happened to Mystikal
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #21
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh thats a good song..mad funky shit
Old 11-18-2008, 02:21 AM   #22
J-Cee
SmokeY

My fav
Old 11-18-2008, 04:18 AM   #23
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
Of course wack shit is posted. No Limit actually had some real talent and not the garbage master P pushed.

Young Bleed
Mac
Fiend
Mystikal
Steady Mobb'n

Those are the real artists from No Limit. Mac had 2 great albums, Young Bleed only had one on No Limit but his post-NL career has been great. NL gets a bad rep (and rightfully so) but Bleed, Fiend & Mac especially are some talented emcees.
Don't forget Solja Slim homie.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:20 AM   #24
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LIIIIIIVVVVINNNGG

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #25
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

No Limit has always seemed like a 2nd rate Cash Money to me back in their primes

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I didn't like Master P when he first came out but i started liking him after awhile. I need to peep his old albums when he first came out because i haven't heard them but i heard from a few people that they're hardcore. He cracks me up when he says ughhhh LOL. I like the collaboration he did with Scarface on Homies And Thugs song. I also like the collabo he did with 8Ball on 8Ball's Lost album. I can't think of the song. C-Murder is a hard rapper. I didn't really peep the other rappers on No Limit back in the day. I had a couple of Silkk The Shocker's albums. Master P started becoming wack when Only God Can Judge Me album came out.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #27
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

to answer viktor, yea snoop had a no limit album out. i have it here somewhere and i remember i used to love it.. one of the first albums i bought, i think

i was a huge no limit head as a youth, me and my friend used to go to the library where they had a shit load off no limit albums.. we ripped them and then returned them when we would need some new ones

mystikal c murder and slick tha shocker where the favorites
supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #28
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

make em say uhhhhhhh is the best song they ever did.

a hip hop classic fo sho.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #29
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
mystikal fizzled the fuck out without financial backing. GOOGLE that shit if you didnt happen to catch it go down.

he caught a case and then he decided he didnt need to fuck with P to do his shit(for financial reasons of course) and then while out there in a contract with "outside ppl" he got "fucked" and we aint heard from him in a looooong minute. His last shit was alright with the horns and shit (james brown style) keep bumpin me against the wall or some shit...

I dont know though , I care about way more relevant MC's like Edan to be bothered with What happened to Mystikal
Mystical raped a hair stylist or somthin like that like 5 years ago, and got thrown in prison. Then I randomly saw him hosting a girls gone wild type show on an infomercial at like 4:30 am
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #30
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never really got into No Limit, but Im a big Young Bleed fan.

And the motherfuckin Down South Hustlaz

ANybody ever heard the song "A Whole lot of Nothin"? I love that song.

AND, the first TRU was the shit, before they got big. Who the Killer?

Why You Wanna Fuck With Me was a great song

Somebody post a youtube of that for me. Here's a snippet

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/wind...896574,00.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote