news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #31
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Don't forget Solja Slim homie.
Smh at myself. How could I forget Slim. Definitely. Still all everyone else people are talking about is proof of what I said. No Limit was popular because of & promoted wack artists and the talented ones got no respect.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
Smh at myself. How could I forget Slim. Definitely. Still all everyone else people are talking about is proof of what I said. No Limit was popular because of & promoted wack artists and the talented ones got no respect.
Like I had said, The Gambino Family was talented also. And Mia X was a soild female rapper.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #33
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Like I had said, The Gambino Family was talented also. And Mia X was a soild female rapper.
Yeah Gambino Family was pretty good, only had one album though right? Never could get into Mia X.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:49 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I forgot to mention Big Ed(R.I.P.), he was good too.
Yeah, The Gambino Family only had one album cause they broke up. The head of the group, Pheno, then went solo. And the rest of the guys had a groupof their own called The Young Guns. Do you remember this album? lol After a bunch of guys left No Limit, they put an album together called Off the Tank. I have it.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #35
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Mystikal was the hottest to me. Listen to him rip "Ain't No Limit"
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:32 AM   #36
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DOPE TRACK-C-murder,Magic and Snoop
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #37
lequory

lequory grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to lequory

check two. I've been looking for that album. I had a cat on soulseek but he never logged back on. You mind passing that album to me.

Kanye West
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #38
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Straight from the Projects..pt1(goes to C-Murders hood-Magnolia,Calliope,Melpomine)

Pt2

Pt3

Pt4(Souljah Slim in this vid)

Last edited by J-Cee; 11-19-2008 at 01:08 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #39
check two
N.I.

Fiend -On a Mission

Fiend -Take my Pain

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 11-19-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #40
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Master P released a new mixtape, TMZ. About to give it a listen.
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #41
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't get me wrong, I liked No Limit back in the day but there is no way I'm gonna check for a Master P album in 2011

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #42
_BaLaNcE_
SLIMEY SAVAGE

_BaLaNcE_ Imbecile
Send a message via MSN to _BaLaNcE_

my dick is a master p..a joker tryna fuck with a batman ill hit em with a bat man
Old 12-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #43
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Don't get me wrong, I liked No Limit back in the day but there is no way I'm gonna check for a Master P album in 2011

Hahahaha, word.

Who in their right mind would bother with a Master P project in this day & age?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #44
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol@masked comment