news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I dont kno why the hell Gears is on that list. One of the Top 5 best shooters this decade

GTAIV shouldent have gotten a 10/10 by nearly everyone, cause it isnt that, but its FAR from overrated. The game is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
GTA4 should be number one, the gameplay is so bad.
hahahah what?

If anything that can be judged, it should maybe be the storyline which at times wasent the best, but the gameplay is what helps make it stand out. No clue what yer saying
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #17
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GTA IV might be ever so slightly overrated, because it's not perfect, but then again, what game is? Deus Ex maybe.

Beside the storyline it's got some great online modes.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #18
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Bioshock isn't overrated.

I agree with everything else, I maybe disagree with GoW.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #19
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some of these games are overrated just because of the hype they created before they were released. Assassin's Creed should be on the first place. Myst IV close up.

Orange Box overrated? His argument was stupid.

GTA's were always overrated. It's not the developers fault. It's not the same with Little Big Planet, cuz this game has great ideas, but serious issues.

Gears of War I/II and Halo series aren't bad either, but they are evolution at it's finest. I can see somebody not liking them, but for me, great games. I will never regret playing them.

I agree with Jasper about the Far Cry.

Like Jasper said, Deus Ex could be the only game deserving that 10/10.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

GTA 4 was an upsetting game, lacked the gameplay San Andreas had plus the story was pretty weak, still fun its GTA cant not have fun stealin car and killing computer generations.

GoW i disagree, that game is gritty, like the first Unreal was. GoW2 is so much fun, playing it alot right now.

The rest of the list is pretty good though, maybe not Bioshock

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #21
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
GTA 4 was an upsetting game, lacked the gameplay San Andreas had plus the story was pretty weak, still fun its GTA cant not have fun stealin car and killing computer generations.

GoW i disagree, that game is gritty, like the first Unreal was. GoW2 is so much fun, playing it alot right now.

The rest of the list is pretty good though, maybe not Bioshock
I agree with all but GTA IV.

San Andreas doesn't have gameplay. It has variety/greatest sandbox ever.....but a lot of stupid, bad missions and non rewarding secrets [that sometimes GTAIV possess too, but less]. GTA IV have a weak story? Nah, it's good, but weak....
Old 11-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #22
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Halo. Halo 2. Halo 3. Seriously the most overrated games I have ever played.

Assassin's creed is another
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #23
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

LBP and The Orange Box arent overrated

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #24
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Danzenie View Post
LBP and The Orange Box arent overrated
LBP is overrated for sony fanboys

orange box isn't

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:46 AM   #25
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Gamespot is very weird these last few years.

The best rated PC game is Diablo, 9.6. Which I agree with

Crysis, 9.5? What the FUCK? The game is pretty... average in gameplay.
Ya, sure it has nice graphics, and the nanosuit, but that's make up. The Maximum Strength gets boring after a while. Maximum Speed is good when you're bored, but doesn't last long, and cloak has no effect on the Delta difficulty level. I'd give Crysis 8.4. That's the most overrated game ever. Imo.

Gamespot' gives awfully big scores to newer games (Crysis 9.5, Orange Box 9.5, World In Conflict 9.5, and I just won't say how much Editor's choices in a timespan of a MONTH)

GTA 4? I played it for a few hours on a PS3, and wasn't too impressed. I'm not saying it's bad, but Gamespot gave it a 10, that should mean something right? For me, a game can't be a 10 if it didn't suck me up in the first 3 hours of gameplay.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:23 AM   #26
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Call of Duty 4 wins that title....

^you really think an fps can beat the depth of mgs4 and gta4 as the game of the century? wow.

its 'just' a first person shooter...
Old 11-20-2008, 05:31 AM   #27
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

GTA4 is a solid 8/10, so over rated, and so many fanboys blind to it cause they're all "OMGZ ITZ GTA U DIKHEAD"

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:57 AM   #28
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
^you really think an fps can beat the depth of mgs4 and gta4 as the game of the century? wow.

its 'just' a first person shooter...
I gotta agree with him.

Game of the century is Max Payne though... followed tightly by Call Of Duty and Knights Of The Old Republic.

Call MGS4 and GTA4 better, and you're blind.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:09 AM   #29
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

game of the century? we still have 92 years before we can start talking about the game of the century lol

^^max payne is one of my favorites but i don't think it's anywhere near the best game ever
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:23 PM   #30
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Wow some people really dislike Halo. I guess some of y'all also aren't Unreal [only the first one, and I don't mean the tournament one] and Advent Rising fans.

When Halo came in 2001, it had the best AI ever. I hate playing it on XBox, so I waited for the PC release and enjoyed more...