news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-19-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
dawood

dawood shaolin monk
Default do u think people try and act gangsta coz of hip hop?

In england a lot of people put on london accents coz they think their hood. They try walk like a g, talk like a g, dress like a g.

Im genuinely from a fucked background, in n out of foster homes n living wit my parents in council flats. my mum n dad were heroin addicts, my dad used to beat the shit out of my mum n cheat on her. My whole family was fucked. My sister was adopted at birth so she didn't have to see the same shit I saw. I been inside. i used to sell coke n get into all sorts of shit. My accent is nothing like all this wank bullshit people try n put on to act cool. N I dont wanna be a gangsta n dont consider myself to be one. If anything, I wanted to get away from that shit at first opportunity. I moved away from my hometown where all my shit came from n I got into college, got a job and converted to islam and just look forward to having a family Inshallah. I dont give a fuck about tryin to be some sort of G. So Id just like to point out, if someone thinks their a g, their probabily not. They probabily some mummies boy or some shit. People who really been in the thick of the shit, know what the deal is n dont want anythign to do with it.

I see a few fake ass bullshit wu tang accents on here aswell. Anyone know what im sayin? Like if you wanna be a gangsta, go listen to 50cent n play grand theft auto or some shit coz wu tang isn't for g's it teaches a positive message to real ghetto kids who need to hear that its cool to learn and study and make somethign of yourself. For me, this will always be what wu tang is about. Rappers who glamourise "drugs n ho's n street crime" are bull shit fakes who probabily living in their cosy 12 bedroom mansions putting big chains on n sun glasses n gettin replica hand guns n lookin in da mirror n think "I, am a fuckin bad boy". Anyone know what Im sayin? Any genuine people who really know what a bunch of fake ass losers our generation are? Everyone always tryin to be something they not and thinkin bout their image to much
dawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:09 AM   #2
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I think you try and act faggoty cause you like cock.

No one gives a fuck about you or your opinion.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:33 AM   #3
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

ur obviously one of the people i was talking about. Your a real fucking gangsta, only someone hard core can mouth off on an internet forum. Aren't you the hard nut. Your obviously gay, your tryin to act all manly banging on bout how you love sex. Bet when you say you cant perform wit a rubber you mean you cant get a hard on coz ur gay n only men do it 4 u n u blame the rubber. Go fuck yourself, wank stain
Old 11-19-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

1. I am furiously gay and I'd rape you so hardcore it couldn't be screened on Oz, faggot.
2. I didn't make that thread, faggot.
3. Yes, I am extremely fucking tough on an internet forum.

I'm a puss in real life but my ability to use big words and pretentious tone will make your sms-speak typing wet it's little panty's as I emotionally abuse you to the point of suicide.

You fucking faggot.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-19-2008, 06:39 AM   #5
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

cant even be bothered to waste any energy typing. Im sure your going to do real well in life...
Old 11-19-2008, 06:40 AM   #6
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

My life is WuCorp. I have over 4,000 posts and nearly 900 rep points.

I'm doing well.

You only have 36 posts, your life SUCKS faggot.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-19-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
My life is WuCorp. I have over 4,000 posts and nearly 900 rep points.

I'm doing well.

You only have 36 posts, your life SUCKS faggot.
I think that pretty much tell sme everything I need to know. I actually think its kinda funny that some weirdo loser who clearly sits at their computer tryin to act like a G actually made up some story bout a rubber to inprove their rep on an internet site. If anyone should be suicidal its you you fucked up mess
Old 11-19-2008, 06:45 AM   #8
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Does this faggot realise "last post" doesn't mean who typed the thread?

What a faggot, you suck at WuCorp, you suck at life faggot. Thread was made by... The Doctor, you faggot.

Not the doctor who rammed a coathanger in your mothers coochie before she sold you on ebay, but the poster.

You. Iz. A. Faggot.

And yer nigga, I am a REAL hood Gee. We rolling with the canniballz in this like BLAOW BLAOW, faggot,.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 AM   #9
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

djmethod your a complete rertard...

your trying too hard to be funny. you're not.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:51 AM   #10
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

^Nutha faggot english man.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-19-2008, 06:55 AM   #11
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dawood's said it all already
Old 11-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #12
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

I love this site.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-19-2008, 07:01 AM   #13
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

you all should die

cuz im the only real muthaphukkin g round these parts ya heard??

holla at ya boy
Old 11-19-2008, 07:20 AM   #14
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Straight up and down nigga, straight up and mutha fuckin down

I dont act like a g, i AM a g

I fill niggaz up with so much lead they can use they dick fo a pencil

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Lmao at this thread not be taken serious....

I can't really give my opinion on this, cuz you be talkin' bout a situation in England and I've never been there so....

But I do laugh at people who think they're gangsta while they're NOT ahaha....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote