news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #16
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

umm yeh naybe this thread would have been better in teh know the ledge area. I kinda had a different impression of what people would be like on the wu tang forum but neva mind, I do think people try n act like g's though n think ego is a huge problem. I used to be a lil vandal and smash up peoples cars n houses jus to "look cool" but think that shits pointless now n think some kids gonna be driven to school in the morning in that car n why do it? Guess this isn't the place to discuss that though. I kinda expected more, this might aswell be a 50cent fansite. Peace
dawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:26 AM   #17
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not all ... but some ... mostly around those who aren't what you'd call "hard" or "gangsta" and don't listen to rap ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #18
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

these streets are a fuckin warzone motherfucker whether you like my accent or not

wutcha know bout wu tang nigga? you from fuckin england

you ever been to new jersey? huh? motherfucker you ain't even portorican and you come here bullshitting bout how wu tang made you convert to islam

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #19
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

what??? What does race have to do with anything? your a fuckin idiot. A lot of people clearly think they g's on here. What do I know about wu tang? I been listening to it since I was about 12. I grew up that shit. Wu tang is depth. Its all about da positive. Yeh Im sure its a right right war zone where you are, did they call half time so you could come post some shit on a web site??? Shootings dont happen that often. It makes me laugh how people try to act ghetto. You dont know shit. And wu tang didn't "make me convert to wu tang". Me and my friends from back home were on the wu tang wave legnth. I could recite whole wu tang albums that shit been keepin me goin for years
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 AM   #20
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

which means you're one of yakub's creations aren't ya?
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #21
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bein' bout it means you down for whatever ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heavy thread

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:55 AM   #23
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

no it means Im one of Allah's creations
Old 11-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #24
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

duh owriginull blak mayne eez gawd knawmeen n hez propurr kname is allah
Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #25
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

is that a joke? Do you actually talk like that? To say black man is god is the biggest sin in islam. Shirk (to worship anything but the one true God Allah) is the only sin you will not be forgiven for. For black man to elevate themselves to being agod is certainly not something a muslim can do
Old 11-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just hit the void.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #27
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

what does that even mean?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

The Void?

Are you not aware of the Void?

The Void is never chaging.

Material.

Immaterial.

The Viod.

Is Constant.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #29
dawood

dawood shaolin monk

again. Whats the void? How does one "hit the void"?
Old 11-19-2008, 12:42 PM   #30
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
1. I am furiously gay and I'd rape you so hardcore it couldn't be screened on Oz, faggot.
djmethod is on rampage, hahahah
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote