news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Cell Phones

Making the world go round and keeping me employed. I run a cell phone store so if you need advice or got questions, post it here and I'll help out if I can.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how much you selling nokia n95's for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sprint has't carried a nokia phone in years so I couldn't help with that

Old 11-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo i told my boy to jack me a phone from lost and found where he works at the college.

i got cricket. is it possible to use a "found" phone like its mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think some cell phone providers should offer more 'non contract' plans. I'd rather pay more for a phone and not get a rebate thing..rather to be stuck in some 2 year contract and maybe end up not liking the provider, having not that good of coverage, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
yo i told my boy to jack me a phone from lost and found where he works at the college.

i got cricket. is it possible to use a "found" phone like its mine?
Cricket can re-flash any CDMA phone (meaning Sprint or Verizon, maybe some other local companys such as Altell, there's usually gonna be some kind of charge for them doing so, what it cost I think depends on the kind of phone you're using, the more the phone does (such as a Blackberry) the more it cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think some cell phone providers should offer more 'non contract' plans. I'd rather pay more for a phone and not get a rebate thing..rather to be stuck in some 2 year contract and maybe end up not liking the provider, having not that good of coverage, etc.
Sprint has one non-contract plan (but it sucks) for a brand-new activation. If you've already got service it depends on the provider what extends your contract out. If you've got Tmobile it can mean a rate plan change w/ Sprint discounts on the phone is the only thing that will extend the contract out so if you're willing to buy the phones outright you can upgrade w/out extending.

For brand-new activations most companies will give you 30 days to try out the service to make sure you don't have any issues as far as coverage and what not.

Old 11-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

today a friend took one of my phones then downloaded this program onto it. basically what it did was it allowed him to control my phone through his phone. he can hang up calls, phone someone, lock my phone. play a stupid ringtone and then lock my phone. freaky CIA shit.

its a sony Ericsson program, its great fun.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

^that shit sounds crazy, like a remote log-in for a pc but through a cell phone, very CIA-like indeed

Old 11-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Do you sell cell phone jammers in your store?

Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

nah and honestly and wouldn't really know what their purpose is just cause of the security of a (atleast CDMA) wireless networks. I have no idea how your friend's software works but the signal on a cell phone tower hops repeatedley so they should be (atleast in theory) damn-near unhackable

Old 11-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

I saw on a Criminal Minds episode where a killer used a phone jammer to make the victim's cell phones not work, and they weren't able to call for help. Also it might be useful for places like a movie theater for when some irritating teenage bitch is talking or texting on her cell phone, while other people are trying to watch the movie.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #12
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
nah and honestly and wouldn't really know what their purpose is just cause of the security of a (atleast CDMA) wireless networks. I have no idea how your friend's software works but the signal on a cell phone tower hops repeatedley so they should be (atleast in theory) damn-near unhackable
it only works if bluetooth is on. its basically installing a programme on the target phone, so to do that the other phone must accept it. then you can control it.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I saw on a Criminal Minds episode where a killer used a phone jammer to make the victim's cell phones not work, and they weren't able to call for help. Also it might be useful for places like a movie theater for when some irritating teenage bitch is talking or texting on her cell phone, while other people are trying to watch the movie.
I could see that cuz it would just fuck up all signal frequencies in a given area. Keying on to a particular one would be another story entirely but yeah we're a full service and repair center as well so we're trying to make sure phone work no knock 'em outta commision
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
it only works if bluetooth is on. its basically installing a programme on the target phone, so to do that the other phone must accept it. then you can control it.
ahh, that makes even more sense, so its almost exactly like remote access, having to accept the connection and everything

onna side note, if anyone is ever looking to fuck with someone, change to little title where most people put their name to "no service" or "service restricted" hahaha, the not-so-technically savy will be baffled fo'real

Old 11-19-2008, 08:26 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My local news did a story on cell jammers and they are illegal. If a person is making an emergency call and it is jammed by some vigilante, then he could be sued.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont

Last edited by diggy; 11-19-2008 at 08:29 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:53 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

Do the Sprint stores usually have more of a selection of phones to pick from then the phones that are listed at the Sprint site, or not? It seems like a whole lot of those irritating Nextel hoodrat walkie talkie push to talk things are on the Sprint site.

How are those cell phones with the translucent outer screens? They seem pretty decent looking.

Quote: