news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-03-2005, 12:21 AM   #31
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey
Default Re: Wow Kanye West.....

I've never really been that into Kanye as far as music goes...I keep reading and seeing some interesting shit about him though...but THAT took some serious balls. He really went all out with that one and I was blown away. I've got a new respect for him. Not that I fully agree, but then again when do we ever fully agree with each other? He's got some real courage and drive. Did that happen tonight? Does anyone know where I can get more of that broadcast that the clip came from?

Thanks to both who posted this!

vvvvvvCo-Signvvvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy
George Bush doesn't care about people.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 12:31 AM   #32
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

t-shirts already. http://cgi.ebay.com/Hurricane-Katrin...ayphotohosting
Old 09-03-2005, 02:18 AM   #33
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
Like I say KANYE WEST has more balls than all the so called "gangsta rappers".........like have you heard a Gangsta rapper say anything about BUSH or the WAR or anything other than they like booty........KANYE has something to say, big up to him......about time the rap community stepped up and said something about BUSH

cats like ICE CUBE, ICE T, PUBLIC ENEMY, NWA, etc all had the balls to say shit

......what KANYE WEST did is like 1000x more gangsta than anything 50 CENT or FAT JOE has ever said......
The selfish "gangsta rappers" these days don't give a fuck. That's more of the reason why they haven't said anything.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:25 AM   #34
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace..

pardon self...but who the fuck is like the president's advocate in this joint yo? You can't be so fuckin blind with rhetorical pumped blind patriotism that you can't even distinguish right from wrong..or false from true?? Whoever's comments I read discussing how "offended" they were because of Kanye West's words...is a moron. Truth IS TRUTH.

things that are just imbalanced...

1. When that white chick up in who knows where was kidnapped.., they had it on the news....cameras showing her in gas stations, etc...a million man hunt for her ass.....all the publicity..and media...all the attention..etc...focused around this 1 girl. And now in NEW ORLEANS....several kids are missing..or DEAD.

2. We're supposedly (THE U.S.) the most powerful, richest, etc...nation in the world. We can go across the damn ATLANTIC ocean and wherever else to drop supply boxes and aid to whoever....ie..foreigners...our troops..any affiliates..or ANYONE who is interested into buying our pseudo concept of capitalistic ass democracy. BUT, when it comes to OUR HOMELAND.......we have an enormous amount of problems and take all the time in the world to HELP THESE PEOPLE OUT in the South??!?!?!?

3. That damned brain dead chick in Georgia had like the whole world grieving over her condition...all of that damn attention and focus.., the empathy..the support ...etc. People actually PROTESTING in the streets..over this chick. Yet..when practically a whole city is wiped out literally...along with its people...the babies, the teens, the young adults, the adults..and elders..., THESE MOTHAFUCKAS wanna move as slow as they did in terms of taking action to help the people..and the dying people down there??!?!? Then attempt to downplay it on television.

4. Bush wanna run over to another country..invade it on contact..., UNJUSTIFIED...., killing our soldiers....the enemy's soldiers and their homes, families, kids...etc....as a result of 9/11..which didn't have jack shit to do with "INVADING IRAQ." aka PROJECT "HERE'S DEMOCRACY OR DIE." But this mothafucka wants to fly around in his PLANE for like 6 hours...looking down at what is "after" the apocalypse. Then when he finally decides to land....his appearence is nonchalant...and this fool even has to nerve to pause with some type of peculiar look on his face...as he quickly kisses a Black baby on the forehead!!??!?!? Fuck this dude man.

5. All this talk about National Security beefin up.., and how we are ready for any major event to take place......and how we would be willing and ready to respond on contact. All this talk about the borders are on lock, we got the coasts covered with armed forces and affiliates..ready for any major event to go down. This damn thing GOES down....and these mothafuckas ain't nowhere to be found..and when they show up...they send the people to a damn SUPERDOME???!!??!? WITHOUT SUPPLIES.

people are dead...babies to the elders, kids screaming next to their dead parents floating on a piece of wood in some of the foulest, most polluted and toxic water known to mankind..which will eventually kill anyone who wants to wade in it.

Tell you man, all in all....when you are the predominant workforce (POOR PEOPLE)....you are labeled as being a subordinate group of people....and you are nothing but a number...and an insignificant 1 at that. They don't give a fuck about them...never have...never will. Just like AMERICA during the Great Depression..and any slump before that...., the ONLY cure for the "economic" plague was to HIRE THIS SUBORDINATE class of people. They don't give a damn. So because of that...FUCK A G.W.BUSH...and the system. To support it is to support your own self-destruction. yALL better wake the FUCK UP...this ain't nothing new.

Lust the REVOLUTION..

RIGHT ON KANYE!!!

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:53 AM   #35
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Yo What Are Yall Congratulating

This Dumb Ass Is Beeing Retarded On Live Tv

I Mean U Can Clearly See And Hear That Mike Was Readin Off Of A Tlepromter And Kanye Was Suppose To Do The Same And He Goes Off Like A Lil Girl About The Obviuos

No Man That Shit Was Retarded

And I Dunno That Shit To Me Didnt Make Much Sense At All

Especially After Mike Read What Ever It Is Qwhat He Was Ssupose To Read Then Outta No Where

Bush Doesnt Care About Black People

Where Da Fuck Did That Come From

Man This Is Retarded

I Do Not Respect The Man For This So What Ever

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:07 AM   #36
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

I guess perhaps you're overlooking the podium Kanye was on, and the opportunity he had right there at the moment..to speak for many people who feel as he does about Bush....and perhaps his affiliates.

from a different perspective.....

perhaps he would've been a fool if he didn't open his mouth.

Excuse Kanye for not reading the script like a fuckin programmed robot that represents America's overall social psyche or level of awareness when it comes to significant issues or matters related to the government. So..... He decided to break the mold.

read my previous post, it will give you some insight. And if it is "too long" for you to read...then I definitely understand as to why you feel the way you do.., ignorance is bliss.

BUCK FUSH.......

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:32 AM   #37
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang9
but u dont insult the president like that. what a fucking bastard.
Why not? The Presidents a bastard half the world wants his head - the rest of the world are sheeps like u.
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:34 AM   #38
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
he didn't insult the president, he told the truth, what you can't accept the fact that President Bush is a horrible president who would rather have war in a foreign country and support a foreign country than his own?
Peace, he aint supportin a foreign country hes bringing it down to destruction - and causing a civil war - the Holy Land of Iraq is now a fuckin morgue.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:34 AM   #39
Crazy
Banned

Crazy grasshopper

England is a crazy country too.
Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:35 AM   #40
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
Like I say KANYE WEST has more balls than all the so called "gangsta rappers".........like have you heard a Gangsta rapper say anything about BUSH or the WAR or anything other than they like booty........KANYE has something to say, big up to him......about time the rap community stepped up and said something about BUSH

cats like ICE CUBE, ICE T, PUBLIC ENEMY, NWA, etc all had the balls to say shit

......what KANYE WEST did is like 1000x more gangsta than anything 50 CENT or FAT JOE has ever said......
dats some real shit.Peace
Old 09-03-2005, 07:47 AM   #41
sungod

sungod grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to sungod

the u.s. media are fuckin racists...

Trippin' off the beat kinda, drippin' off the meat grinder
Heat nina, pimpin', strippin' soft sweat minor
China was a neat signer, trouble with the script digits
Double dip, bubble lips, subtlest midget

MF Doom
sungod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 08:22 AM   #42
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Old 09-03-2005, 08:34 AM   #43
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Yeah dats the media for u. thanks for that link.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:20 AM   #44
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Lmaooooooo....I dont like Kanye but that shit was funny as hell!!!!!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:22 AM   #45
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Fucking Great Shit :d

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote