news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #16
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
what forum was this thread created and when was it? maybe it was only soft deleted so i can take a peek
General Chat

but for real, there has been a whole lot of bangers that got mistreated because of the imbalance

like when i posted that video of C-ro and everyone started critquing his rap skills

WHEN THERE WAS A BOBBLE HEAD WHITE KID IN HIS SUNDAYS BEST RAPPING HIS ASS OFF WITH HIS VOICE CRACKING LIKE JIMMY ON SOUTHPARK WHEN HE GOES

WHATS-MY-NAME!

COmmmeeee ON!

or when Ghostlaced refered to blacks as "chocolate daddies" and everyone just mad fun of his questionable taste in music.

man!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, I think I'm the only Pennsylvania Dutch poster here, so I feel ya.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh god. THIS GUY SHIT HIS PANTs

THERES SHIT IN THIS GUYS PANTS

THERE-IS-A-SHIT-STAIN-IN-THIS-GUYS-BRIEFS
Old 11-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

straight up tho I never understood not being able to keep ur underwear clean.

I dont even wanna start telling stories cuz my rep is already maxed out and I got some chicken that I gotta marinate right quick.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What are you talking about shit stain?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
straight up tho I never understood not being able to keep ur underwear clean.

I dont even wanna start telling stories cuz my rep is already maxed out and I got some chicken that I gotta marinate right quick.
maybe cheap russian toilet paper is to plain

people with access to some Charmins should never eva EVA have some shitty drawers

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yo...I know even in exile in the jungle or better yet the out in the sandy wastelands and shit

yo

I a clean my ass wiff some sand for I gotta run around with shitty draws.

straight up. I aint even trying to be cool.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #23
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

lol im gonna go to KTL, its still hilarious in there
Old 11-19-2008, 07:36 PM   #24
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
11th is white isn't he....
yes, but that doesnt mean I dont see the same "goings on" here as Derrick does.

He's the only one to speak on it while your still beating your shit to that asian and 002 doing poorly executed hand stands (yes, I was looking at his form. thats it)

expand your mind you fucks

11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just said that because i thought TSA said you and him were the only black dudes here.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #26
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

you think someone has to be black to see the hilarity of an accidental shit stain on a picture your trying to look cool in?

I mean like that like Mini posting a nude, and a spare anal douche is chillin in a sink.

It would jus be so ironic and obvious, yet everyone would still choose to talk about her child like body and the such
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

No, i don't know what he was trying to say.

Is that a shit stain anyway?

I haven't checked back yet, but i don't know if i could identify a shit stain from that distance.

Maybe this means i am white.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #28
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

lmao shit streaks
Old 11-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #29
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

stop trying to be white

and that saying alot coming from me i hunt i listin to punk (the distillers right now)
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

white power