news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Would You Donate $5.................

to the get my company started fund?

The bankers are being dickheads and not returning my calls so I gotta figure out some alternative methods and Mr. Reggie Green has left town seemingly permanently.

If yes holla and I'll pm you my address. 5G's is my target goal to get everything I need started.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i usually donate money to people i don't know for businesses that they won't tell me about

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

tell me about your plans i am looking for new investments
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^LMAO @ Art

WHats in it for me Eric??? How bout a new phone? Im due for one.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
tell me about your plans i am looking for new investments

notice he didn't say invest, he said donate

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
yeah, i usually donate money to people i don't know for businesses that they won't tell me about
t-shirt company started up with ideas and a bootleg verision of Photoshop

and besides I got almost 10G's worth of post here so its not like you don't kinda know me

besides you'd spend that shit on an X-tra large order of chicken nuggets

AND the absolute worst shape I can be in is absolutely no one sends shit leaving me in my current state so yeah, what can a thread like this hurt?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

if you dont get enough money do we get our money back?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
^LMAO @ Art

WHats in it for me Eric??? How bout a new phone? Im due for one.
you got Sprint? I can direct-ship a phone anywhere in the country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
notice he didn't say invest, he said donate
correct, though if it took off I'd send whoever a nice shirt when things start moving

Old 11-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
if you dont get enough money do we get our money back?
nah but that's why I said donate (and only asked for $5 bucks, truly a disposable amount in this day and age-----a strength in numbers approach)

Old 11-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
you got Sprint? I can direct-ship a phone anywhere in the country

correct, though if it took off I'd send whoever a nice shirt when things start moving

I have Verizon. If you can somehow thro me a good phone, I'll level with ya on the donation. No BS.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
nah but that's why I said donate (and only asked for $5 bucks, truly a disposable amount in this day and age-----a strength in numbers approach)
true. especially when i filled up for just under 13$ two days ago....gotta love it.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #12
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
I have Verizon. If you can somehow thro me a good phone, I'll level with ya on the donation. No BS.
I only deal with sprint but I had a couple of people drop off some Verizon phones at the store to get recycled----I'll check & post the model numbers tomorrow to see if you're interested but you'd have to pay for shipping (as I'm sure it'd cost more than $5 to get 'em to you)

Old 11-19-2008, 10:15 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Eric you do realize t-shirt art needs to be vectorized as its final format (.eps files)

Why so?

Scalability of the graphic.

I think you better bootleg adobe illustrator while your at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
I only deal with sprint but I had a couple of people drop off some Verizon phones at the store to get recycled----I'll check & post the model numbers tomorrow to see if you're interested but you'd have to pay for shipping (as I'm sure it'd cost more than $5 to get 'em to you)
If you send me a free phone, I'll donate more than 5 bucks. I'll have to check it out tho first. Too bad i didnt find this out earlier. My cousin has sprint and you coulda got your donation and i could made a few dollars.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:18 PM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
Eric you do realize t-shirt art needs to be vectorized as its final format (.eps files)

Why so?

Scalability of the graphic.

I think you better bootleg adobe illustrator while your at it.
true but I've found a company that can take PS files and turn them into transfers at no extra cost, they have to vectorized still just no charge for it