news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 11-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default BREAKING NEWS: MC Breed Passes Away

Quote:

BREAKING NEWS: MC BREED PASSES AWAY
Published Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:29 PM

By Nolan Strong
AllHipHop.com has confirmed that legendary Atlanta/Flint, Michigan based rapper MC Breed died today (November 22).

While details are still being confirmed, sources told AllHipHop.com that the rapper died early this morning.

Hes no longer with us, said a tearful friend, who shall remain anonymous. We are in the process of putting together a benefit concert, hopefully at Saint Andrews to raise money for a funeral, the source told AllHipHop.com.

MC Breed, born Eric Breed, was a 15-year-veteran who was born in Flint Michigan.

He worked with a number of rappers, including Too $hort and Tupac Shakur.

On September 5, Breed was admitted to an Atlanta area hospital and placed on life support, after he collapsed when his kidneys failed, during a game of pickup basketball.

His condition began to improve and he was taken off of life support a few days later.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../20715659.aspx

Damn its been a sad year for people who have worked with 2Pac... Bernie Mac, Johnny J, and now Breed. We lost a legend and heaven gained a talented musician. R.I.P. MC Breed
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

r.i.p. i used to bump 'Ain't no future in yo fronting' hard! and the song with 2pac i gotta get mine!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

peace!
Old 12-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #4
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
r.i.p. i used to bump 'Ain't no future in yo fronting' hard!
Co-sign! It's strange hearing when rappers die.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #5
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...breed let 'em know, no future in ya' frontin', trues...
Old 02-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P. to a Midwest pioneer.

Shame he sold out, he was greatly talented.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

How did he sellout? He was underground his whole career LOL. I don't think any of his albums sold well.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:46 AM   #8
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Changed his whole style in blatant attempt to cash in on current rap fads.

More than once.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Please gimme some examples on some songs by him that he tried to sellout. This should be good because the dude was underground on all of his albums. None of his albums sold well. He had a few radio songs like Ain't No Future In Yo Frontin, Gotta Get Mine with 2Pac, Late Night Creep(Booty Call). He did a song called Teach My Kids on Funkafied album which should've gotten some radio play but it didn't. The song is a positive song about parents need to raise their kids and teach their kids right from wrong.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:17 PM   #10
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

this may be old but i just found out . .

thats crazy

rest in peace
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote