news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Successful LSD trips?

I've heard that LSD breaksdown habitual circuitry of the brain and forms new ones without destroying brain cells. It is basically a reprogramming chemical. Tripping just for fun is not advised.

To get the best out of it, is to have an intended outcome of your trip.

Has anyone done it like that and made changes to your brain that you've liked?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:28 AM   #2
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i dont do drugs man, just angel dust
Old 11-26-2008, 02:52 AM   #3
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah after/whilst having my first and best trip i realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

*nods*

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:02 AM   #4
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

werd yo...
winners dont use drugs

my boy now drool on himself like a fucking mouthbreather on some shit...
always loony tunes style like he bout to pull a chris benoit...
def didnt change for the better...
werd yo...
Old 11-26-2008, 03:06 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only the strong survive, another one of gods ways of weeding out the weak.

Old 11-26-2008, 03:09 AM   #6
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wutang do drugs
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #7
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

why dont you add me on halo you goddamn jerk..
you may be the self proclaimed halo king of wucorp
but you are an unjust king..
i give you a fruit basket and you spit in my face
ya jerk
Old 11-26-2008, 03:37 AM   #8
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

what the fuck are you talking about niglet, i dont know your nick, i get friends request each week and if i dont know you i wont add you, whats your gamer tag, i'll play you anytime.

Old 11-26-2008, 03:40 AM   #9
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano

my friends boss is 42 years old and he still a kid he try to hang wit us when we go to bars n shit dude said he did acid like 50 times in the 80s n said it fucked him up and that it wasnt good for his brain...this dude is fucked up at all times ive seen him maybe 10 times over the summer and he was high,drunk or both every time
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:48 AM   #10
David Columbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I've heard that LSD breaksdown habitual circuitry of the brain and forms new ones without destroying brain cells. It is basically a reprogramming chemical. Tripping just for fun is not advised.

To get the best out of it, is to have an intended outcome of your trip.

Has anyone done it like that and made changes to your brain that you've liked?
Greetings

LSD works by changing your alpha brainwave state to theta.

LSD can be used as a tool for spiritual development and interpersonal exploration, finding out who you as a person are.
I have taken LSD 5 times, each time i have undergone intense preperation for the trip, if you enter the world of LSD without being aware of where you are going and what lies in store for you, the effects are likely to be negative.
If you take LSD in a prepared mindstate in relaxed surroundings with trustworthy people i am sure it will be the most important experience of your life.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #11
David Columbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
yeah after/whilst having my first and best trip i realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

*nods*
Haha.

Bill Hicks at his finest
Old 11-26-2008, 05:03 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post

*nods*
hehe

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:06 AM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 87 View Post
Greetings

LSD works by changing your alpha brainwave state to theta.

LSD can be used as a tool for spiritual development and interpersonal exploration, finding out who you as a person are.
I have taken LSD 5 times, each time i have undergone intense preperation for the trip, if you enter the world of LSD without being aware of where you are going and what lies in store for you, the effects are likely to be negative.
If you take LSD in a prepared mindstate in relaxed surroundings with trustworthy people i am sure it will be the most important experience of your life.

I'm sure that there's Tibetan Book of the Dead and Beatles music hidden in here somewhere.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:12 AM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

a wink is a good as a nod to a blind horse
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #15
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

marijuana, marijuana
lsd, lsd
betty crocker makes it
bill clinton takes it
why cant we, why cant we?

anyone else sing that when they were little in the clinton days?