0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #16
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

I dont know what you mean by successful by every trip iv had was amazing and ive tripped like 10 or 11 times on acid.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:44 PM   #17
Vikthor
 
Vikthor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: utah
Age: 25
Posts: 1,241
Rep Power: 0
Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey
Default

i left you a voice messege and every thing.
and my pending request just disappeared one day...
im pretty sure i left something wu tang/corp related
fuck it..
im acting very jerk-ish myself..
crazy tuesday
drinking does it to me
im also fairly certain i typed jerk about 7 times too many
i just watched goodfellas waddya wante!#@@%
you want to make a jerk outta me
__________________
say you got hoes, you pry got hoes in yo socks
Vikthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #18
NoSaidDate420
ADEPT
 
NoSaidDate420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 580
Rep Power: 0
NoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkey
Default

i have taken lots and lots of acid. one time i ate 22 orange gel tabs when i was 15. i wouldn't trade those experiences for anything.

if you want something that's deeper than the L, find some peyote or mescaline.
__________________
"We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."
NoSaidDate420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:13 AM   #19
Durag
RaizaBlade
 
Durag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 5,670
Rep Power: 35
Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Yeah ive had some great trips on lsd. i only take them with certain people though and inside their house. I know people have gone to woods and shit takin them, but id probably freak out.
__________________


AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:17 AM   #20
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me
 
Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
Age: 29
Posts: 9,775
Rep Power: 47
Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Never taken LSD...but I have seen some meesed up things on Pills/Ecstasy
__________________


Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #21
Durag
RaizaBlade
 
Durag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 5,670
Rep Power: 35
Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

^Yeah, so have i

Its hard to explain a trip on extasy, but it can be a fuckin wierd experiance. You keep going in and out of them, and you usually dont realise your tripping. Although watching other people tripping off extacy is funny as fuck. One of y friends started wankin in front of use while tripping on pills.
__________________


AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:36 AM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,035
Rep Power: 0
Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

My most sucessful LSD trip was when I re-decorated my bedroom after taking 16 tabs.

Although during the trip I became convinced that masking tape was made from the skin of the devil, so some of the brush work around the door frame and ceiling is decidely shoddy.
__________________
Senator C. Palantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #23
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 87 View Post
Greetings

LSD works by changing your alpha brainwave state to theta.

LSD can be used as a tool for spiritual development and interpersonal exploration, finding out who you as a person are.
I have taken LSD 5 times, each time i have undergone intense preperation for the trip, if you enter the world of LSD without being aware of where you are going and what lies in store for you, the effects are likely to be negative.
If you take LSD in a prepared mindstate in relaxed surroundings with trustworthy people i am sure it will be the most important experience of your life.
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Nobody knows exactly why LSD does what it does. All scientists know is that it affects the seratonin receptors in your brain and causes a complex chain of events that still cannot be explained.

Now, I am not against drugs. I experimented in my youth, and still enjoy the herbage. However, drugs do not "expand" your mind", or help you understand anything.

It makes people think that they are expanding their mind, when in reality, they are just acting like hippie faggots.

I can't stand people on acid. "Do you ever, like, think, about stuff? You know, how it's like, DIFFERENT, then what it really is? You know? Dan..?"

"Nah, man, shut the fuck up. This wallpaper looks cool."

Warping your mind might be fun, but the best way to learn about reality is to deal with reality.

People can alter their states for a limited period of time, but it is not profound. It is what it is. A mindless diversion.

You should listen to people on LSD talk when you are sober. I promise you it will be the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

I like smoking weed. That being said, it certainly does not "take me to another level" or expand my horizons.

The real way to learn about yourself and the world around you is studying and introspection. And how do you learn about your true self when you are in an altered state of stupidity and false-enlightenment?

You don't.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #24
David Columbine
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Nobody knows exactly why LSD does what it does. All scientists know is that it affects the seratonin receptors in your brain and causes a complex chain of events that still cannot be explained.

Now, I am not against drugs. I experimented in my youth, and still enjoy the herbage. However, drugs do not "expand" your mind", or help you understand anything.

It makes people think that they are expanding their mind, when in reality, they are just acting like hippie faggots.

I can't stand people on acid. "Do you ever, like, think, about stuff? You know, how it's like, DIFFERENT, then what it really is? You know? Dan..?"

"Nah, man, shut the fuck up. This wallpaper looks cool."

Warping your mind might be fun, but the best way to learn about reality is to deal with reality.

People can alter their states for a limited period of time, but it is not profound. It is what it is. A mindless diversion.

You should listen to people on LSD talk when you are sober. I promise you it will be the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

I like smoking weed. That being said, it certainly does not "take me to another level" or expand my horizons.

The real way to learn about yourself and the world around you is studying and introspection. And how do you learn about your true self when you are in an altered state of stupidity and false-enlightenment?

You don't.
I did not say i know how LSD effects the brain i just commented on general changes your brain wavelength shows during a acid trip.

Have you ever taken LSD?

I am not going to go deep into this because you seem unlearned on the subject.

When taken by a strong minded person who knows what he is doing and where he wants to go the trip will allow you to delve on an introspective voyage of the mind.
Barriers dissolve, Insecurities surface and reality becomes illusion, what you define reality as is your business, but to the people who have gone on the voyage we know that nothing is solid, nothing is concrete.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #25
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Nobody knows exactly why LSD does what it does. All scientists know is that it affects the seratonin receptors in your brain and causes a complex chain of events that still cannot be explained.

Now, I am not against drugs. I experimented in my youth, and still enjoy the herbage. However, drugs do not "expand" your mind", or help you understand anything.

It makes people think that they are expanding their mind, when in reality, they are just acting like hippie faggots.

I can't stand people on acid. "Do you ever, like, think, about stuff? You know, how it's like, DIFFERENT, then what it really is? You know? Dan..?"

"Nah, man, shut the fuck up. This wallpaper looks cool."

Warping your mind might be fun, but the best way to learn about reality is to deal with reality.

People can alter their states for a limited period of time, but it is not profound. It is what it is. A mindless diversion.

You should listen to people on LSD talk when you are sober. I promise you it will be the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

I like smoking weed. That being said, it certainly does not "take me to another level" or expand my horizons.

The real way to learn about yourself and the world around you is studying and introspection. And how do you learn about your true self when you are in an altered state of stupidity and false-enlightenment?

You don't.

youre fucking retarded. Why dont you ask yourself why the BEatles wrote so many songs, or the Doors, or Led Zeplin, or pretty much 70% of artists (painters too). If you have never taking LSD, shut the fuck up. You dont know anything baout it. Sure theres a bunch of dumb motha fuckas that take it, but you can figure shit out on it, and it opens a part of ya head you dont use. if you learn how to flow wit it, like i have, its alot more than just 4 people sitting around laughing and what not. You ever write lyrics on acid? Apparently you have no idea what the fuck your talking about!
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:24 PM   #26
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 87 View Post
I did not say i know how LSD effects the brain i just commented on general changes your brain wavelength shows during a acid trip.

Have you ever taken LSD?

I am not going to go deep into this because you seem unlearned on the subject.

When taken by a strong minded person who knows what he is doing and where he wants to go the trip will allow you to delve on an introspective voyage of the mind.
Barriers dissolve, Insecurities surface and reality becomes illusion, what you define reality as is your business, but to the people who have gone on the voyage we know that nothing is solid, nothing is concrete.
hahahahaha "unlearned on the subject" "introspective voyage of the mind".


Of course I've done it, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on the subject. However, now I don't do it, because it was stupid.

Nothing is solid, nothing is concrete? Maybe that's true, but that is not reality as it is. Reality, as it is, whether you like it or not, are accepted truths and what motherfuckers see in front of them.

If I see a table in front of me, it's a motherfucking table. Now you could say it is only a table because my mind allows it to be, and to you it is something much different.

BUt you'd be a fag.

An introspective voyage of the mind is coming face to face with reality and trying to observe your role in it, not fucking with your brain's natural chemistry.

Is getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and getting brain damage an introspective voyage of the mind?

Do crack babies have heightened senses of reality because they are born with different brain functions?

Escaping reality is all good and fun, but just cause you have a fucked up trip doesn't mean you're learning anything, and you certainly aren't on a higher level than anyone else.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #27
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
youre fucking retarded. Why dont you ask yourself why the BEatles wrote so many songs, or the Doors, or Led Zeplin, or pretty much 70% of artists (painters too). If you have never taking LSD, shut the fuck up. You dont know anything baout it. Sure theres a bunch of dumb motha fuckas that take it, but you can figure shit out on it, and it opens a part of ya head you dont use. if you learn how to flow wit it, like i have, its alot more than just 4 people sitting around laughing and what not. You ever write lyrics on acid? Apparently you have no idea what the fuck your talking about!
Yes, I've done it, and it was fun at the time. Looking back, it was stupid, and everyone who does it is annoying and retarded at the time, myself included.

I don't do it anymore, because now I am mature and realize that it was stupid and can cause permanent damage.

You're saying it's great because it helped hippies write weird songs a long time ago? OK, I'll give you that one. I like the beetles, the doors, and zep. THey wrote good songs.

But they certainly aren't on a higher plane than I am.

I will agree that it opens up a part of brain that you don't use, but that part of the brain has no use in reality.

Why are you so easily offended? If LSD inspires white rappers, then there's one more reason why it sucks.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #28
David Columbine
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
hahahahaha "unlearned on the subject" "introspective voyage of the mind".


Of course I've done it, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on the subject. However, now I don't do it, because it was stupid.

Nothing is solid, nothing is concrete? Maybe that's true, but that is not reality as it is. Reality, as it is, whether you like it or not, are accepted truths and what motherfuckers see in front of them.

If I see a table in front of me, it's a motherfucking table. Now you could say it is only a table because my mind allows it to be, and to you it is something much different.

BUt you'd be a fag.

An introspective voyage of the mind is coming face to face with reality and trying to observe your role in it, not fucking with your brain's natural chemistry.

Is getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and getting brain damage an introspective voyage of the mind?

Do crack babies have heightened senses of reality because they are born with different brain functions?

Escaping reality is all good and fun, but just cause you have a fucked up trip doesn't mean you're learning anything, and you certainly aren't on a higher level than anyone else.
I did not claim i am on a "higher level" then everyone else, you made that assumption and you do know that assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups right - try apply that theory to life my friend, you might learn something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #29
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 87 View Post
I did not claim i am on a "higher level" then everyone else, you made that assumption and you do know that assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups right - try apply that theory to life my friend, you might learn something.
You did not use the phrase "higher level", but you know what you implied.

We can get into semantics if you want to, or you could just admit that you have no real counter-argument, and that I own you, and that you want to suck my dick, both as a show of respect, and in a homosexual way.

I will allow you to suck my dick, but only as a display of dominance.

Besides, swallowing a fat load of my gizz is guaranteed to take you to a "higher level". Trust me, you'll think about things in a totally different way.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #30
David Columbine
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
You did not use the phrase "higher level", but you know what you implied.

We can get into semantics if you want to, or you could just admit that you have no real counter-argument, and that I own you, and that you want to suck my dick, both as a show of respect, and in a homosexual way.

I will allow you to suck my dick, but only as a display of dominance.

Besides, swallowing a fat load of my gizz is guaranteed to take you to a "higher level". Trust me, you'll think about things in a totally different way.
You cannot rebutte my points and therefore resort to making crude jokes to avoid the embarrassment your close-minded posts seep en mass.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one