news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #31
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow. It sure did get akward and uncomfortable in here.

So... How 'bout them professional sports teams? Eh? I hear they're playing the professional sports?
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #32
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 87 View Post
You cannot rebutte my points and therefore resort to making crude jokes to avoid the embarrassment your close-minded posts seep en mass.
You didn't make any points, so I had nothing to rebut.

You didn't address any of my points.

I thoroughly explained my position, and all you did was backpedal and add nothing new to the conversation.

As you have not added anything new once again, let us continue to discuss your desire to suck my dick.

You said yourself, in another thread, that you are at least part gay, and that you tried to repress it. I was just wondering, on the continuum, how much of you wants to suck my dick?

10% of you, 30%?

I am making my dick readily available for you to suck, as a display of camaraderie and tolerance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #33

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Wow. It sure did get akward and uncomfortable in here.

So... How 'bout them professional sports teams? Eh? I hear they're playing the professional sports?
don't worry about it, david87 and I are actually great friends. We're going to have a good laugh about this later.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #34
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You crazy nigger kids better keep your estrogens in check.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #35
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its this retarded mind thought that causes ppl to be dependant on LSD. You believe its benefiting you. jus how a heroin or coke addict thinks that shit is good for them cause it makes them feel 'happy'.

if ppl actually sit down and 'think' they can achieve the same results they believe they are obtaining when taking LSD.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #36
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

hahahah yo who is ll cool d

nigga just made this thread classic
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant steels View Post
hahahah yo who is ll cool d

nigga just made this thread classic
I am The Artist Formally Known as Irondan1.

I have grown and matured in hopes of becoming a full-fledged member of the New World Order.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #38
David Columbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
its this retarded mind thought that causes ppl to be dependant on LSD. You believe its benefiting you. jus how a heroin or coke addict thinks that shit is good for them cause it makes them feel 'happy'.

if ppl actually sit down and 'think' they can achieve the same results they believe they are obtaining when taking LSD.
LSD is not addictive, no one depends on LSD it is the type of drug that is taken once in a while, when one feels the need to, moderation is the key to all things.

Heroin and cocaine are in a different league my friend, LSD is not a sedative a downer or a upper, it is a entheogen a tool for spiritual development and introspective analysis used by shamans since the beginning of time, do not confuse LSD with any other type of drug, it is a teacher.

My advice is to question your religion and the constricting laws that are forced upon you by your angry god, and understand that the true nature of reality surpasses the invention of man, it goes beyond the instinctual and the programmed.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:07 PM   #39
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I am The Artist Formally Known as Irondan1.

I have grown and matured in hopes of becoming a full-fledged member of the New World Order.
oh yeah i remember u

anyways are u a devoted follower of freemason principles?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #40
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did you think of your user name while on a higher plane, David?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant steels View Post
oh yeah i remember u

anyways are u a devoted follower of freemason principles?
I wasn't always, but I started posting in KTL more, and it really opened my mind up to how great the New World Order and the concept of one world government is, and I had some revelations. I am now on another level, and I didn't even have to trip acid or smoke crack or drink butane or anything.

I can get you an application if you want.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #42
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

yeah fo sho

im down with illuminati
Old 11-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #43

The movement is growing.

For homework, I'm going to need you to trick a poor person into thinking he's happy, and then pee in a baby's bottle.

It's a long story, but trust me, it's for the best.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #44
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

u got it ^
Old 11-27-2008, 07:32 PM   #45
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

i dont kno any babies actually

i kno a blind man,i'll prolly shit in his spaghetti n meatballs next time we engage in a conversation in his apartment which is right above mines