news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Max Prime

Max Prime grasshopper
Default Max Prime - Sufferance [whole album]

10 tracks, all self produced, a few guest spots from Add-vice.
You can download it HERE:
http://maxprime.ca/sufferance/Max%20...Sufferance.zip
If your looking for lyrics and Notes on the writing, just visit this page:
http://maxprime.ca/sufferance.html
you can also listen to the main track off the album - Beach of Broken Bottles.

if you don't have time to download the album, 6 of its tracks are up on my myspace page for listen:
www.myspace.com/maxprime.

drop some feedback if you dig it.

track list:

1) Golem Flute
2) No Control
3) Burning Garbage feat. Addvice
4) Sapphire Island feat. Addvice
5) Premonition feat. Addvice
6) Beach of Broken Bottles
7) Fragments
Expressive Still
9) a Silent Thought
10) No Hope for the Jaded

Last edited by Max Prime; 01-26-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Max Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #2
sobhiphop
Billie Jeans Lover

sobhiphop shaolin monk

yo my dude. Just listened to the whole thing all the way thru. You got that aesop style flow and i was really, really feelin the subject matter. Ya best 2 joints were broken beer bottles and premonitions and i also liked no control.
sobhiphop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

WILL NOT sleep on this! Downloading now!
Old 01-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

Dl Fam Peace...
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
The Prime Sithesizah

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Listening now... how long u been producing?
Old 01-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
The Prime Sithesizah

all I can say about this album is that its DIFFERENT.. I cant compare it to anything else! I don't know how this is getting slept on and the minimum reviews but the beats on this are 1980'ish with a modern touch, you're an excellent excellent producer. Your ear for music is strongly effective.. I think your emceein, the breath-control is amazing as well! There's not a track worth skipping, literally! This is one of my favorites, overall! Not too many albums up here can contend with the diversity and musical range on this!! I LOVE this tape.. gonna throw it on my mp3 player now!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
Max Prime

Max Prime grasshopper

damn, just checked this out. thanks for the feedback guys. Ive been producing for about 5 years, just learning to ropes, but didn't really release anything cause I didn't really get a solid hang on good production until this summer. Anyway, I should have a similar project done by this year! again, thanks for downloadin'.
-max
Max Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #8
The Prime Sithesizah

about 5 years... pss.. for you to have learned what you know, it sounds so professional and right now, you're one of my top 5 personal favorite producers on the net based on this album... this is a CLASSIC!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This was a well done project man. Feelin the Lyrics you dropped on No Hope when it went into the Pharcyde running thoughts. Haha. Really cool listen. A lot there.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
The Prime Sithesizah

Uppin.. This deserves appreciation...
Old 02-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #11
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

about to check this out man really looking forward to it, sorry i haven't been on here in a min
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote