news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-17-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dickin' Down Oprah

Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Doom (2015)

Footage from E3, dem melee attacks tho...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Nose Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:49 AM   #2
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dickin' Down Oprah

Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

- KP -
Old 06-19-2015, 06:08 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't beat some intense visceral violence.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:38 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

#bethesda

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:28 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks boring
Old 06-20-2015, 06:27 AM   #6
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't like the colours, also it looks so slow.... that's not Doom to me.
Old 06-20-2015, 02:55 PM   #7
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dickin' Down Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
looks boring
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
Don't like the colours, also it looks so slow.... that's not Doom to me.
Yeah I kinda agree with both of you. The atmosphere/environment the game was set in was what made Doom 3 and set it aside from other shooters at the time. This doesn't look like the typical setting for Doom, but it's only a demo so I'm not reading too much into it right now. There are obvious nods to the original games so I'm sure there will be more to this game that what was presented here, this felt more like Quake.

- KP -
Old 08-14-2015, 09:48 PM   #8
monkeybarz
FRESH FISH

monkeybarz iron monkeymonkeybarz iron monkeymonkeybarz iron monkey

this game looks faster than most games out there. too many first-person shooters take themselves seriously. Doom 4 is taking it back to the '90s with the arcade style
monkeybarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 03:11 AM   #9
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks great so far imo, lookin forward to it
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:28 PM   #10
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dickin' Down Oprah

- KP -
Old 02-05-2016, 08:16 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bethesda bitches!! BETHESDA!!

Old 04-01-2016, 04:28 AM   #12
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dickin' Down Oprah

This new 1 min trailer is better than the Doom movie from a few years back

- KP -
Old 04-01-2016, 07:22 AM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I havent really messed with any of the newer Dooms but this looks amazing

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:25 AM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

cheaa

Old 04-09-2016, 10:16 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

anyone played the beta yet??