news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 AM   #256
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Just downloading Warcraft 3 for some throwback, and Battle for the Middle Earth II, to play something with my mates online.

Other than that, Football Manager 09 and Diablo.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #257
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oblivion. I've played this before but never have a chance to finish the main quest, I've always been doin' missions for the Dark Brotherhood they got amazing atmosphere in their crib
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #258
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
Oblivion. I've played this before but never have a chance to finish the main quest, I've always been doin' missions for the Dark Brotherhood they got amazing atmosphere in their crib
yer oblivion quests were deep. Especially the whole Dark brotherhood thing.
Although i prefer Fallout3
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #259
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gunz online
who plays?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #260
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

right now im playin FM 09 its pretty cool, u have to be a soccer/football enthusiast to play it tho, well thats what I think. Any1 playin this too? anyone up for some internet gaming?
Old 04-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #261
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

ye i play it aswell.
But on the psp though
Old 04-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #262
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

nice how is it? never tried on psp before...
Old 04-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #263
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whooping ass on the watchmen: The end is nigh

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #264
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Fight Night 3, LEGO Star Wars (PS3). I'm trying to get Valkyria Chronicles (SEGA) next, I hear it's good & $29.99 at Gamestop new.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #265
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

resident evil 5! the graphics are mind blowing...near cg movie quality.

but I gotta return it tomorrow...
Old 04-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #266
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
The demo is fun but it looks like it will be a lot of the same.

I'm playing GTA IV.
Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #267
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post

YO!... hook me up with a PSN game share. thats a full-on stoner hack n slash game. i need it!... psn trophies available aswell.

in return youll get access to a rapidshare premium account.

Last edited by Tage; 04-12-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #268
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

Resident Evil 5, game is solid as usual but almost over
Old 04-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #269
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

KOF 98 UM pretty good.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #270
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Drakensang: The Dark Eye
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Runes Of Magic
Football Manager 09
Diablo
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote