news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-08-2009, 10:31 AM   #301
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damnation.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #302
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm preparing myself to play Dark Sector and The Godfathers II. I'm not excited about that GOD part II but we will see...
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #303
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Dark Sector needs a while to get used to but it's a good game.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #304
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

i'm also playing COD World At War. i think i like COD Modern Warfare thought CAUSE THE FUCKING TANKS IN COD5 ARE NOOB AS FUCKKK ONLY PUSSY ASS BITCHES USE THEM
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #305
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
I'm preparing myself to play Dark Sector and The Godfathers II. I'm not excited about that GOD part II but we will see...
Godfather 2 is quite a cool game, the cars are really slow though. Most of the trophies are piss easy
Old 06-13-2009, 03:41 AM   #306
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Infamous... jus finished the good storyline

now for the evil side on hard difficulty

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:12 AM   #307
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Done Big Surf Island 100% yesterday so I've moved back to killing the weapons on FFVII and completing Bioshock
Old 06-15-2009, 06:29 AM   #308
Rame
Wu Vatican

Prototype.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:45 AM   #309
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Done Big Surf Island 100% yesterday so I've moved back to killing the weapons on FFVII and completing Bioshock
FFVII on PSN?

Old 06-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #310
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
FFVII on PSN?

haha I wondered how long it would take you to respond

I'll share it with ya but I want a PSN game in return this time
Old 06-15-2009, 08:34 AM   #311
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Prototype.
Just finished it.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #312
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

war of the lions
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #313
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I just got Infamous but is there any chance of finishing both storylines in 48 hrs?
Old 06-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #314
Rame
Wu Vatican

^ Sure. Just keep playing.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #315
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still playin Fallout 3
just got through the Broken Steel game add on, level 28