news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #331
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I like it, dope atmosphere of the wild wild west, beautiful graphics and ACTION
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #332
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Playing Prince of Persia again... hopefully, this time avoiding the glitch(found a few solutions).

this is the most buggy game ive played on my PS3.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #333
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
Playing Prince of Persia again... hopefully, this time avoiding the glitch(found a few solutions).

It cab't be worse than Fallout 3
Old 07-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #334
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

I'm playing Resistance on PSP. My brothers have had a PS3 for awhile and I've tried it out once and that was to create a user acount.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #335
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
It cab't be worse than Fallout 3
hmm i own both for xbox360 and got no problems
they are both awesome games though

anywayz, I just bought Warcraft III and am trying to not suck at it
Old 07-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #336
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've just finished Call Of Juarez Bound Of Blood and it IS awesome!!
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #337
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well the glitch on POP wasnt there this time... you just have to do it in order.

this time i killed the hunter last, and i was able to pass through the glowing temple doors at the end. last time they were glowing but i couldnt walk into them.

so yeah, i beat that(got all the completion trophies - chuffed).. and now ima run through the epilogoue <if someone wants to trade something for the epilogue... let me know!

ps - i need fifa ultimate team.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #338
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bought a PStwo

Burnout 3 - classic game, fuck all those NFS and other arcade racers, this is just magic. The game is 5 years old and the graphics are still amazing.

Street Fighter Anthology - 5 old school SFs in pack, pretty dope, I like playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 the most.

Splinter Cell [4]: Double Agent - cool spy game, definately a must for SC fans, but I think MGS3 is going to rock more [getting it in the next two months, can't wait]

NBA Street v3 - GREAT GAME for playing in multiplayer. I can't remember when I had so much fun playing a sports game =) maybe FIFA 98

and the legendary God of War =) fucking holy mary, probably the best and the craziest game for PS2, altho they say God of War 2 is even crazier.... =)
Old 07-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #339
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

You heard right about GoW2 the first one sucks compared to it
Old 07-07-2009, 04:51 AM   #340
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

the first one r0x

I was amazed in the beginning when Kratos uses his chain to 'play' with that sea monster...haha crazy shit

in other news, anybody with PS2 and without BurnOut3 is crazy, the game is getting just better and better
Old 07-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #341
Tage
John W. Henry

^lol

you need a ps3.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #342
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tiger woods 20010

i was bored ..so picked it up used.....still waiting for cod 6
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #343
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
^lol

you need a ps3.
why? I never played any of the PS2 exclusives, so I've bought...the games are cheap, and I know now which ones are great to play, I guess I'll buy PS3 when it's going to get a lot cheaper just like it happened to my PStwo =)
Old 07-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #344
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
why? I never played any of the PS2 exclusives, so I've bought...the games are cheap, and I know now which ones are great to play, I guess I'll buy PS3 when it's going to get a lot cheaper just like it happened to my PStwo =)
There's a rumour that the next gen consoles (the two that count anyway) are going to be dropping their prices again soon

GoW3 comes out next year as well as a load of other great games so it's worth picking up a PS3 when you can
Old 07-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #345
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

yeah and GOW3 is looking great. i hope it lives up two the rest of the series