news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #616
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i think its $15 for 5 new maps which is pretty ridiculous, and 2 or 3 are remakes from old COD games but i never played em anyway
Old 06-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #617
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

been playin red dead redemption online only, havent even started the single player

level 30 online though, lets posse up!!
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #618
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Finished Alan Wake on sunday

Such a great game. People that got a 360 are really doing themselves a disservice by not checking it out
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #619
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Skate 3
Agarest: Generations of War
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Final Fantasy IX

I haven't really played much since IX was released on the PSN store though. Skate 3 is a good game, the same can't be said for PoP unfortunately
Old 06-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #620
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^you not into R.D.R.- you still got it?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #621
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I still got it but it's getting kinda stale for me so I'm having a break from it

It would be nice if R* finally fix that fuckin deadly assassin outfit glitch
Old 06-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #622
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

Modnation Racers........a little kiddish and cartoony but it is so addicting and fun. I made a quasimoto, lol. Download it if you have the game, its called lordquas2....you can search it using the alien keyword, also got the kart "unseen".
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #623
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign mode and online Multiplayer.
Haven't fucked with the special ops mode yet.

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #624
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

PES 2010
FIFA10
GTA 4
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Old 06-30-2010, 07:20 AM   #625
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

PES 2010
Civilization IV
Baldur's Gate
Runes of Magic
Football Manager 2010
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #626
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I got Demon's Souls today. It's pretty cool so far, it's got a cool online function where you leave hints for other players when you die
Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #627
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been playing the Medal of Honor beta for a bit.

It's basically a Modern Warfare copy.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #628
aiRship SwaBBie
Crystal Skull Bearer

aiRship SwaBBie Sinister snakeaiRship SwaBBie Sinister snake

Fuck video games! although i do play fifa sometimes.... I do rabona kicks all day with Robinho, hoe!
Old 07-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #629
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I just started playing Crisis Core, what a brilliant game considering it's just a spin off. I'm surprised the PSP can handle the graphics tbh

Old 07-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #630
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I got Demon's Souls today. It's pretty cool so far, it's got a cool online function where you leave hints for other players when you die
im buying that game next, ive heard its extremely challenging. kinda brings u back to the days where u as a player were the bitch getting the shit beat out of you by the game,
as opposed to most of todays games where its the other way around.

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote