news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-06-2010, 02:21 AM   #631
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzk View Post
im buying that game next, ive heard its extremely challenging. kinda brings u back to the days where u as a player were the bitch getting the shit beat out of you by the game,
as opposed to most of todays games where its the other way around.
You got it spot on

If you're playing online, you can leave people hints (and vice versa) about certain tactics, treasure, ambushes etc it's a brilliant game
Old 07-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #632
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

^ ye ive read about that. leave notes, team up for boss fights, getting invaded by other players etc. they've really done a good job integrating these little online features into the single player experience, it should definitely give the gameplay alot more depth

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #633
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

playing MGS4, and Dissida Final Fantasy

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #634
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dantes inferno, good stuff

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #635
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been playing Boxing Legends of the Ring for Sega Genesis lately. That and Fatal Fury.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #636
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm bored, waiting for Fifa 11. Don't have an Xbox at the moment. Thinking of some cool PC games. Someone give me some suggestions, just throw in a couple of PC titles and I'll look into them to see if I'd would like them.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #637
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
I'm bored, waiting for Fifa 11. Don't have an Xbox at the moment. Thinking of some cool PC games. Someone give me some suggestions, just throw in a couple of PC titles and I'll look into them to see if I'd would like them.
Dragon Age:Origins amazing game
Mass Effect 1/2hat I just said above
Operation Flashpoint 2:Its a simulation sorta FPS, not amazing but decent, the online is messed up still apparently
Empire Total War-Who the fuck doesnt like epic battle simulation
Napoleon Total War-What I just said above
Assassins Creed 2-I thought it was meh, but its a decent game just storywise doesnt live up to the first, I mean the Holy Land vs Italy yeah nah I'm good

All on PC, I'm sure youv'e played some of these before though
Old 07-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #638
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hear good things about Mass Effect 2. I don't like Space games, but I think I might give this one a try. Dragon Age looks like Oblivion or something. I enjoyed that game for a good while, but the enemies levelling together with my character made me stop playing. Shit got pointless.

So yeah downloading ME2.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #639
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ye ME2 is dope bro, Bioware made this and Dragon Age, my favourite Development studio all other studios should be taken note for these guys.

Ifu liked oblivion u will like DA methinks, though DA is 10X better. Oblivion are good for exploration, but DA triumphs, in story, acting, gameplay and general awesomeness. The areas are much smaller in DA but I think thats due to the grahpic limitations and the fact they decided to focus on the story.

You only have to look at the reviews for ME2/DA to know this shit is good

If your into tactical elements to gameplay then DA is very tactical, you can set how your group reacts in certain situation, ie to set one group member to chase after the enemy thats hunting down all the mages.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #640
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
dantes inferno, good stuff
Word....this game is sooooo underrated.
Right now I'm playing UFC 2010, TransformersFC and Split/Second...truthfully, I'm just playing games to pass time while waiting on Halo:Reach...the Beta was OFF THE HOOK
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #641
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I started Darksiders the other day, on my second playthrough with the abysmal armour. It's a brilliant game
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #642
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

just gonna post this here since i dont wanna make a new thread

has anyone had a problem with bad company 2 freezing on the ps3? fuckin annoying

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #643
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Continuum Shift
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #644
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im currently playing GTA 4 and Transformers war for cybertron.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:08 PM   #645
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

StarCraft II
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote