news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #661
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Borrowed Prototype from a friend of mine. Been playing that and Left 4 Dead 2.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:40 AM   #662
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

MGS 4 Guns Of The Patriots and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 just to keep my self occupied on my free time after work before Castlevania and Medal Of Honor arrives

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #663
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gonna play Max Payne 2 - again I love this game
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:50 AM   #664
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just Cause 2

pretty dope, big map which keeps things interesting

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #665
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

now im playing MGS3, Castlevania and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light>>pretty awesome game very different from the Tomb Raider series i recommend the demo is really fun to play with a friend trying to avoid all the traps and solving the puzzles

Old 10-11-2010, 08:45 AM   #666
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Brought Nier the other day, it's got shit reviews from the sites but the game is brilliant if you can put up with the first three or so hours

It takes three playthroughs to get the whole story so it'll last you a while
Old 10-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #667
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mafia II - the atmosphere in this game is superb!
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:02 AM   #668
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im currently playing Castlevania. It's pretty awesome so far although I have encountered a few bugs.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:17 AM   #669
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I started playing fallout 3 again in anticipation for fallout new vegas,haha greatest game of all time!!

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #670
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
Im currently playing Castlevania. It's pretty awesome so far although I have encountered a few bugs.
yes the game is awesome the only bugs i have found are when you jump in places you shouldn't and he gets stuck jumping over and over in that same place
the other one is when you need an enemy to spawn for a jump (like a big spider or the big Lycan) and it doesn't

Old 10-23-2010, 02:06 AM   #671
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #672
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Battlefield 1943

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #673
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

^ i was just sitting at the psn store 5 minutes ago wondering if i should buy it

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #674
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i would if you are a fan of Battlefield games, its pretty simple as far as content goes, with only 3 maps plus one map for air superiority(only airplanes). plus you are only ever the japs or americans with 3 classes for each, you typical load outs.

but i play it a lot

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #675
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I'm surprised people are still playing 1943 tbh

I picked up a PS2 the other week so I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Hearts lately as well as Borderlands GOTY