news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-08-2008, 08:09 AM   #76
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

What's Witcher like anyway? It's coming out on consoles and I dunno whether to get it or not
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:53 AM   #77
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

It's the RPG of the year (if you count out Fallout 3), in my opinion.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #78
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for the crack Shizzah PEACE! GTA IV - game of the year for me
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #79
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Shizzah where sould I paste it?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:20 AM   #80
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
Yo Shizzah where sould I paste it?
In the install directory, you could also paste Paul.dll into offline activation.

Run the game through Rockstar Games Social Club, and play.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #81
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You playin Rise of Nations Shizz?

i love that game of the most indepth RTS games ever

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #82
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
You playin Rise of Nations Shizz?

i love that game of the most indepth RTS games ever
Wanna play it online sometimes, I'll hit you up to let you know how, just PM me.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #83
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ive been switching between geometry wars2 I just got, new call of duty online, nba street homecourt, and Fallout 3 still
Old 12-10-2008, 09:33 PM   #84
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

Still playing Gears Of War 2. Insane difficulty to go.. Love this game.. 10 times better than the first, and I mast have beaten Gears 1 campain over ten times..

Just finished Prince Of Persia today, I think it's cool.. Devil May Cry 4 was better, but It was fun, and will play it again..

Gonna start Mirror's Edge tonight.. I loved the Demo, but I tend to hate most EA Games, so we'll see... It looks like a lot of fun..

Despite the good fan reviews, I don't like Activision (Spider-Man is their only good work, and they botched 3 if you ask me), so I'm not gonna bother with CoD5.. No way it's better, or as good as CoD4.. Infinity Ward all day.. I can wait till the next Modern Warfare.. Gears 2 will still keep me busy in 2009..

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:56 AM   #85
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYkOsUs View Post
Still playing Gears Of War 2. Insane difficulty to go.. Love this game.. 10 times better than the first, and I mast have beaten Gears 1 campain over ten times..

Just finished Prince Of Persia today, I think it's cool.. Devil May Cry 4 was better, but It was fun, and will play it again..

Gonna start Mirror's Edge tonight.. I loved the Demo, but I tend to hate most EA Games, so we'll see... It looks like a lot of fun..

Despite the good fan reviews, I don't like Activision (Spider-Man is their only good work, and they botched 3 if you ask me), so I'm not gonna bother with CoD5.. No way it's better, or as good as CoD4.. Infinity Ward all day.. I can wait till the next Modern Warfare.. Gears 2 will still keep me busy in 2009..
I played Gears Of War on the PC, and I gotta say, it has all elements of a legendary shooter game. Action, blood, big-ass weapons, good AI, hard opponents, non-repetitive missions, although they all more-or-less were the same... Brilliant. The only shooter that can come near Gears Of War in these last few years is Call Of Duty 4. I haven't played the second one though, don't own an XBox.

I was meaning to get the new Prince Of Persia for PC, but idk... what'd you give it on a 1-10 scale?

Oh and check out this review for Mirror's Edge:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...7-Mirrors-Edge
Old 12-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #86
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Heroes of Might and Magic 5

i recent found they had a fifth and i always loved playing these games. nothing has even really change except the pretty good graphics

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:04 PM   #87
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Heroes of Might and Magic 5

i recent found they had a fifth and i always loved playing these games. nothing has even really change except the pretty good graphics
Heroes Of Might And Magic 2 is the best one for me. In Heroes 5 3D is kinda confusing and the city design is clumsy. The combat is also so-so.

HoMM2 and 3 were legendary.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #88
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^again, I agree with you.

Still playing Splinter Cell 3. I do a mission everyday, to keep it fresh.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #89
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
^^^^^^again, I agree with you.

Still playing Splinter Cell 3. I do a mission everyday, to keep it fresh.
Splinter Cell 3 = Chaos Theory, right?
Old 12-12-2008, 07:19 AM   #90
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

^^ Yeap, the best in the whole series I think.