news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #946
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Started Fallout : New Vegas again

Absolutely love those games, hope they get the 4th one out by 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #947
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post

Best graphics and gameplay out of the three
Is it still time based like Rorona? The fact that I wasn't allowed to grind put me off the game. I loved the Iris games on the PS2 but Rorona game was just meh

Why have you got two copies of Raccoon City?

Oh and anyone interested in XIV - If you applied for the beta then you should get access this phase, it's rumoured that applications will open again shortly before P4 starts
Old 07-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #948
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

My copy of XIV is pre-ordered and fully paid. I received the e-mail about the beta a couple of days ago, but also if you pre-order you get a code for early access to the game.

Currently been playing the Vita everyday. Last week I finished Soul Sacrifice, bought Murasama The Rebirth and pre-ordered Dragon's Crown, they are all great games.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #949
chiba
N.I.

chiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of fury

mostly playing games on iphone

call of mini zombies
almost at level 200!!
shiet never ends!!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #950
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Spec ops: the line
Saints row 3
Need for speed: most wanted
Resident evil 6

And final fantasy xiv on Friday (if the client is available before then anyway)
Old 08-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #951
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Black Ops 2
Old 08-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #952
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
(future game slave)
Damn right. I ain't gonna be doing fuck all this weekend except get stoned as fuck and play xiv
Old 08-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #953
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Finally completed Double Dragon II:The Revenge for Nintendo Entertainment System. Not sure what system or video game I will play next.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #954
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Just finished Shadows of the Damned on PS3, it was weird but surprisingly good. Im in between NFS:Most Wanted & Darksiders 2 which are really good as well. Just copped Prototype 2, cant wait to play that.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #955
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

currently doing a stealth run on dishonoured goty
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:47 AM   #956
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 the other day so I'm currently on the original. I never played Chain of Memories when it came out on the GBA so this is gonna be the first time playing it

I'm trying to decide between Deadpool, One Piece and Bleach for my next game
Old 11-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #957
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Just finished Shadows of the Damned on PS3, it was weird but surprisingly good. Im in between NFS:Most Wanted & Darksiders 2 which are really good as well. Just copped Prototype 2, cant wait to play that.
when it comes to the city in prototype 2 it looks fuckin great, really, game ain't all that but still woth playin for sure
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #958
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #959
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've just finished black flag, great part just like ac 2 really worth playin
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #960
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

COD: GHOSTS.

I like it.