news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #1066
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

One Piece Pirate Warriors now
Old 04-16-2014, 04:59 PM   #1067
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
One Piece Pirate Warriors now
How is it?
Old 04-16-2014, 05:48 PM   #1068
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so yeah...Lost planet 3 Again on hardest mode

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #1069
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DMC, that new Devil May Cry game

it just isn't the same, fun as hell but it lacks the degree of insanity that the rest had. just ramped up physics

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:05 AM   #1070
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
How is it?
If you're a fan of One Piece it's really fun, if you aren't then it's just Dynasty Warriors with a different skin

My main gripes are that they've skipped the Skypiea and Thriller Bark arcs and it's kinda easy
Old 04-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #1071
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Borderlands 2, best co-op game I've played since Serious Sam..

Quote:
Most FPS games? There are so many FPS games that are much better than Crysis 2. The very same year Crysis 2 came out, some other decent FPS games were released...

Battlefield 3
Deus Ex HR
Modern Warfare 3
Homefront
Portal 2
CS Source
Not a big fan of BF3 or MW3, I'd pick Crysis 2 over both. Haven't played Homefront or Deus Ex (I've planned on checking out deus though). Portal isn't really a fps game. CS GO was a lot better than source, but I still haven't been able to play it as much as I'd like because of our terrible internet connection.

Quote:
But that's beside the point; Crysis 2 is a downgrade from Crysis 1. Most of all the cool stuff you could do in Crysis 1 has been removed or diluted.
Yeah, I agree. It's not an amazing game by any means, but it kept me entertained and it didn't feel like I was playing the same game over again.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #1072
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On a slightly related note, I just got this today:

So far it feels like the best mouse I've ever used. Everything that I hoped for and more.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #1073
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

final fantasy x remix ps3 edition

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:30 PM   #1074
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Prototype 2, so far its pretty good. Kinda reminds me of the Infamous series

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:02 AM   #1075
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I've played both parts, second one looks great but nothing innovative since first one
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #1076
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

fallout 2, I finished fallout 1 a wee while ago.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #1077
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
^^ I've played both parts, second one looks great but nothing innovative since first one
They didn't change much but i found prototype 2 a lot more fun. The bosses seemed more challenging too
Old 05-03-2014, 07:33 AM   #1078
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

second one's better no doubt but still nothing innovative, graphics looks way better than int the first one. they should make prototype 3 in new location, south america or europe.

i'm still playing ghost recon phantoms online, if someone wants to play just say word
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #1079
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just beat crysis 2, now on to crysis 3

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:28 AM   #1080
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I hope they do but I'll be surprised if they make Prototype 3 tbh