news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-14-2005, 07:53 PM   #31
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Tattoos

On the real, I was thinking of getting a black skull with needle or something.
JASPER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:33 PM   #32
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper

I'm about 2 get 1
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:41 PM   #33
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

i have 5... (people would never think that,, but yes!)

1 one right arm,, 1 on left bicep, one on left shoulder, one on back and one on chest

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 10:15 PM   #34
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
this is my face...
HEY I KNOW U... oh... oh... oh... PSYCHE no i dont

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
i have 5... (people would never think that,, but yes!)

1 one right arm,, 1 on left bicep, one on left shoulder, one on back and one on chest
they fear guys like u
Old 06-14-2005, 10:27 PM   #35
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

I got 2 mild small ones, I got about a 3" Z in between my chest & lower neck to the right in tweaked lettering, & a chinese symbol on my left arm....

I wanna put a lot of thought into my next ones, dono what they will be yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:07 AM   #36
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I have two tats, on each upper arm. I first had a Wu-Bat on the left wich I did myself when I was drunk years ago. So, I went to get a new to place over that one, and it became a dragin cause that's the only that fitted well over the W. On my other upperarm I have the initials JVD tattood in a big gothic font. With underneath a banner with the date my Godfather got killed. I always wanted a tat like that to honor him and his son gave it to me.

I'm getting two extentions this summer on both upperarms. I'll post pics. later.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
And.....don't get that tattoo with someone elses name..........
unless its your children's name
Old 06-15-2005, 11:28 AM   #38
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Heres my own tat design on my chest
my Son's name below my heart you can just barely see the J on the left side

Also I have my initials located in the tribal can anyone point them out??

B and A
Old 06-15-2005, 11:28 AM   #39
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

true, I wouldn't ever put my girls name on my body....I saw lots of idiots doin' that shit, and when they broke up, some even striked out the previous name etc.....

very stupid....
Old 06-15-2005, 11:32 AM   #40
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

This is another design of mine located on my left shoulder

this Tat Also has my Wife's initials located in the face...can anyone point it out??
the initials are KVM
Old 06-15-2005, 11:34 AM   #41
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
this is my face...
I Love ya Hair Color
Old 06-15-2005, 11:36 AM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

The Same Color as My Sister in law
Old 06-15-2005, 11:46 AM   #43
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Blam !! Me with Hair
Old 06-15-2005, 11:51 AM   #44
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post a pic of u yester day at 2:49 pm lol.....damn sone u got a lot of pics
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:00 PM   #45
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Bigben is really a huge gangstah!!!

And LadySnow looks like Pink.

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote