news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-04-2005, 07:25 AM   #1
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default George Bush as a President

I don't know if this has been brought up, I looked and didn't see it........

What the hell is going on with this country? I mean, Americans r being treated like they r the enemy or some third world country!!!!!! Why did it take so long for Bush to show up down in New Orleans and why did it take so long for him to deploy our military there? This is something that they knew was going to happen.......as soon as they realized the magnitude of the devastation that would happen, military should have been there!!!!!!!! I mean, this is what our military is there for, to protecet our country by any means necessary. But instead, they threw folks in a big superdome with toilets overflowing, no food or water........and now the police that r there r trying to get order and r being shot at and that's all over the news!!!!! If I was under those conditions and u left me and mine there for 5 days with no food or water or toilets.....when u did try to help me......fuck out of here!!!!!!!! Those folks r pissed!!!!!

My apoligies for rambling but I am just sickened by this whole ordeal........please drop ur thought about this.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 07:27 AM   #2
Crazy
Banned

Crazy grasshopper
Default Re: George Bush as a President

http://www.jeb.org/

He has a son too..
Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 07:52 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

their are over 25 Black witnesses are under protection from the french secret service and some elements of the u.s govt.. they witnessed FEMA operativesblow up several levvee's

this will come out in say 2 months.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 07:55 AM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
their are over 25 Black witnesses are under protection from the french secret service and some elements of the u.s govt.. they witnessed FEMA operativesblow up several levvee's

this will come out in say 2 months.

peace

Really? This shit is crazy! I mean the government was told that the levee's couldn't handle a hurricane higher than a 4 and Katrina was a 5......the gvernment should have allocated $$ before Katrina hit to help those individuals get out that didn't have the means to do so themselves.

Old 09-04-2005, 07:58 AM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I think it's awfull that a leader of a country put's the priority of going to war in some other country without any evidence before the problems going on in his own country.
Michael Moore's letter to President Bush :

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with thembefore they get to DC on September 21st.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 08:07 AM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeru the damaja
I think it's awfull that a leader of a country put's the priority of going to war in some other country without any evidence before the problems going on in his own country.
Michael Moore's letter to President Bush :

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with thembefore they get to DC on September 21st.
Damn.......thx for that Jeru.......it's amazing how others can look at this situation and see it for what it really is and I'm sure Bush will have some bullshit excuse as to why he did what he did........

Old 09-04-2005, 09:59 AM   #7
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

The government is now going to house some folks on some cruise liners.......excellent! But why after a week!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2005, 12:14 PM   #8
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

I remember Bush saying he didn't need help from Europe but now he's asking for it a week after the disaster.Dude's a joke

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 09-04-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

The situation is beyond tradgic. Eversince George Bush Jr has been in office it has been nothing but total devastation..and to my surprise., this surge of his self-destructive behaviour has moved and is moving at mach speeds. But the unfortunate thing that alot of people don't realize, is that what the government is guilty of right this moment....has been an ongoing process for years. The reason why many americans are unaware of what has happened is because of 2 things...1 the crimes we commit are across seas (mainly any land of people that do not practice democracy...or have valuable resources) and 2....the media, being predominantly owned by these imperialist republicans (ie fox)..only shows so much and censors even more. In no way am I anti-AMERICAN, I'm here for the people...and in all actuality feel extremely bad for people of america..especially right now...with regards to the gulf coast and even beyond that. We're in a serious predicament yo. What I see on TV right now...is reminiscent of possibly the 1940s. All of that footage, they got these brothas and sistahs mad vexed....this is the last thing "they" want. I discussed the situation in New Orleans in another post.

LIST OF IMBALANCES

Regardless, people get ready.., the truth is going to surface down the road...sooner than later.

peace.

nice topic Queen of Poetry...

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:21 PM   #10
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

To see him elected for a few more years was the biggest surprise for me
Old 09-04-2005, 02:45 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

especially being a south state..i dont pity em much no more,they wanted that fool,now thats the president they got....i hate politics..

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #12
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Grave, not all the people affected by Katrina voted for Bush.sad thing is he's not their president, he's America's president, your president, so he's your problem 2.Saying this is just New Orleans' problem is IMO ignorant.Just my opinion

Old 09-04-2005, 02:50 PM   #13
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

its mad 4 sure...

feel bad for the thousands and thousands who just lost everything and couldnt be helped like they should have been

Bush is a man who sees no wider picture and only sees things for selfish expediences...

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:53 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeru the damaja
Grave, not all the people affected by Katrina voted for Bush.sad thing is he's not their president, he's America's president, your president, so he's your problem 2.Saying this is just New Orleans' problem is IMO ignorant.Just my opinion
fam u wrong..he aint my president,i voted for Kerry so im not to blame for him being in office and you right,i generalized...but still..the South are to blame for this prick being in office,and yea,it was mad disaster and i feel bad for those who lost they shit but i love it how alotta people in this country are crying,a while back,another third world was in the same situation,alotta people on forums from here in America said they dont give a fuck..some had the nerve to say
"shit it dont affect me so why should i care"

karma sucks dont it?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:54 PM   #15
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

dont blame Bush
blame the strings that are pulling him

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote