news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-04-2005, 05:25 PM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: George Bush as a President

^^^^lmao

ignorant

im sure u know that all blacks didnt vote for him hahaha..you must be able to see everything

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:33 PM   #32
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

You know what else is fucked up? Bush cared more about helping terry schiavo (who was pretty much dead either way) then the thousands of black people left homeless and dieing in the streets of NO
Old 09-04-2005, 05:35 PM   #33
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

smh at u all

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:49 PM   #34
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

especially being a south state..i dont pity em much no more,they wanted that fool,now thats the president they got....i hate politics..
you thnk kerry was gonna do a better job? if so then lmao

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:50 PM   #35
KBOS

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
^^^^lmao

ignorant

im sure u know that all blacks didnt vote for him hahaha..you must be able to see everything
A. When I said black people didn't vote bush I didn't mean everything single one, thats pretty clear to see. Infact you did the same thing here:

Quote:
yall voted for him

thats what u get
I'm sure you didn't mean every single american voted for him... See what I mean?

B. They keep records of who is voting for who, you don't need to be able to see everything to know

C. Its pretty well known that bush doesn't have much black support
Old 09-04-2005, 05:52 PM   #36
KBOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
you thnk kerry was gonna do a better job? if so then lmao
Mutha fucka please.... Terry schiavo could've done a better job then bush. Stop dickriding a total retard
Old 09-04-2005, 06:02 PM   #37
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Mutha fucka please.... Terry schiavo could've done a better job then bush. Stop dickriding a total retard
Ha! Ha! Co-Sign^^^

Dont waste your time trying to get BoneCollecta to think for himself.....
Daddy got into his head pretty deep....Bones a good guy and allll....but he is a
bit closed minded.....

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 06:04 PM   #38
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

clusters of sores herpe infected whores with liverworst breath what the fuck is next?? a midget complex that fidgets during rigid snot sex mucous collected and bought as the infected are outlined in chalk muttering bastards lined up and shot digestive tracks in a shit knot exploding tummy's feces runny asses muddy oh well get a diaper buddy you're one of the lucky victims stuck with the ugly stick here take a taste and lick dine on designs made to get us sick televised stories chicken strips and bacon bits growth chemicals inserted they twist nature into anamolies turning off certain genomes stomping on freedoms marching mobs treason lost humanity and reason society's wrong survival season vile legions of denial increasing FEMA delays aide while scheming men behind closed doors are thinking while the focus on the the war continues receeding these venues of the bleeding while menu's served for corporate eating who's really cheating?? do you believe everything you're reading??

I'm greedy sick careless give a fuck I'm Chief Bush,
so I drown the masses with Katrina's push,
black or poor fuck them democratic whores,
suffer some more I watch thousands die in scores,
strategies of neglect its time I take a tour,
looking at the after math I delay FEMA some more,
starving the poor the real enemy in WAR!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 06:14 PM   #39
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bush was not elected. he was selected.

and he is a faggot and so is everyone who is supporting him,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #40
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Its just like the terrorist bombings in London man. When you vote for a prick, dont expect miracles fae him when shit goes wrong.

Like Kanye said, George Bush doesnt care about black people. So no diss to african americans, obviously, but yall SHOULD care about Bush, and get him the fuck outta there by any means necessary. And dont sit back n say fuck voting coz theres no point, they all add up man. If yall want the Bush outta there, do it man.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 06:46 PM   #41
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

let me freestyle in the meanwhile people dying in miles and miles of submerged denial victims with wrinkled flesh neglected and left alone similar to the children living in the drug free zones where drugs are commonly known family providers smoking bones angry voice tones domestic violence cloned consider whats being done think of new orleans as a child raised in the city with an urban welfare style parents together then split up for a while drugs accessible easily one can get tired and submerse into a numb world of vile non existance becomes ones conscious as hit after hit they become nauseous the child in that home absorbs nonsense self esteem is lost parents never show-up to parent teacher conferences cost souls are tainted and tossed into society vices who's paying these prices?? a nation in crisis from natural violence disaster confines when monkeys are silenced Bush is a tyrant delivering speeches smirking and smiling as families are torn apart dying children born are crying stop lying to yourself and start climbing!!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 06:54 PM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

words reveal a verbal mental meal deal
resentful appeal converse while conceal
procrastinate delay rescuing the people
as suits well tailored clothe those of the evil
they smirk eating people as natures wrath seals
the poor fates wading in sewage water waste
a hotter place physical states in shock with shakes
the media's mocking takes places condemned by chaotic snakes
watch and wait they'll use this to pass laws our freedoms at stake....
Old 09-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #43
lmdiggi

lmdiggi grasshopper

I'm not one of the biggest President Bush fans in the world for the fact that the borders are a total joke nowadays due to anyone who runs these days needs to cater to the Mexican vote because they supply us w/ a helluva lot of oil and for anyone whose been out west they're coming here by the thousands. I don't think that is at all bad becxause everyone that claims residency in this country except the Indians were a immigrant from somewhere. I just don't agree w/ granting amnesty for immigrants especially at a time of war when the potential is so dangerous. I will say this though I voted for President Bush and all this bullshit about him not caring for black people is so fucking stupid and narrow minded it's unbelievable to me. If you are going to look for the truth from naysayers like Michael Moore you are the puppet being played by his big, fat, puggy fingers. If you think that it would have been advantageous to have the National Guard to standy by close to where the area where a Hurricane was approaching you truly have no understanding of how a operation like this one works. Also I don't hear anyone on this topic place any blame whatso ever on mayor of New Orleans or the governor of the state. I mean come on, there jobs are specifically catered to working for the people of that city and state. If you were to do any knowledge on a lot of the individuals that are in the hierarchy of New Orleans you would find a lot of them are very corrupt. Katrina was a natural disaster and knowbody KNEW the levee was going to give and it would be impossible to plan for that type of aftermath of a hurricane everytime. Does California have people standing by for when the big one hits that everbody says will hit ? I will say it looks bad for the President because the media like they always do concentrates on gloom and doom and what people could have and should have done instead of the compassion and the peolple that are down there right now working 18 hours days trying to save lives. I'm not giving Bush a pardon for the slow response but the inner workings of a bueracracy takes TIME (even when it comes down to saving lives). There is so much administrative bullshit that preceeds this whole process it's unbelievable. New Orleans is a complete mess and would have been a mess under any President of this country. This is just another chance to bash the President for people that don't like him. Maybe you guys should start looking @ blaming someone a little lower on the totem pole who's actually responsible for that city and that city only. Wait a second he's black he gets a free pass.
lmdiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #44
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

you lost me once you mentioned you voted for bush then some obvious idiotic statement about another rich asshole michael moore states your mental state..be easy help ya neighbors and stay away from me
Old 09-04-2005, 07:08 PM   #45
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

George Bush is the man. Wars rule. Yay.

Me and Dubby are gonna start a war on cancer.