news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 12-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #1
levithesmith

levithesmith grasshopper
Question Aussie tour

Are Wu-Tang ever planning a tour down under?
I would absolutely love that.
levithesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:29 AM   #3
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

GZa, Mef and Killah Priest have already been. Same with da Redman i think.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:32 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GZA did grandmasters with b-real

rza did a set with berretta 9 and someone else

redman & method man came for one of those shitty shows like good vibes or something garbage

the wu will never come here to tour though ... the rza only knows what the fuck an australian is because of russell crowe and IF the wu DID tour and rza wore a south sydney hat i'd fucking throw something up on stage at him for that shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:35 AM   #5
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

^^^Didnt you guys get a Mef and Red show by themselves?

We got GZA and muggs, think it was Masta Killa with them?

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 12-09-2008, 04:37 AM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't think so

i know they did one of those festivals because they did the same in NZ but i don't know if they did a show by themselves but they probably did i just don't remember

i know rza, berretta 9 and another affiliate did

and yeah someone else with the grandmasters set but i'm not sure it was MK, i thought it was either b-real or sen dog?
Quote:
Old 12-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #7
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

We def got a Wu member over here, I thought it was KP, but now I'm thinking MK.

My mate got his shoe signed by Meth when he came over and did a show. Had nothing to get signed and just ripped his shoe off, walked home with one shoe on. Was definitely in some shitty little bar somewhere here.

Completely missed RZA.

You guys getting Mos Def and Public Enemy? We've got them on NYE

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 12-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

HAHAHA got his shoe signed, that's dope

yeah PE are comin out for another shitty festival, didn't know about mos def but someone was going to be at the same festival as PE that i thought was dope ...

pharcyde are playin at good vibes too
Quote:
Old 12-09-2008, 07:08 AM   #9
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Fuck yeah, good vibes should be pretty ill. Wale, Pharcyde, The Roots..

PE and Mos Def are gonna be at a festival here too, dunno know what fucking one though. DJ Numark is gonna be there too.

biccies, beer, and NYE pussy with PE, gonna be ill.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 12-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #10
Sickadash

Sickadash grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sickadash

2003: RZA, Beretta 9, Cilvaringz
2005: Meth (and Red)
2006: GZA and Killah Priest
Old 12-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

haha 'ringz toured
Quote:
Old 12-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #12
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

am goin good vibes,should come bro,is like february..last one i went too with cypress and pharoah monch was fukin ridiculous..off its nut.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote