news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #121
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too Poetic is who I meant
Old 01-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #122
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Okay,

Eminem

So what in the world is so special about this cracker? (Yeah cracker, a white trailerpark ass from KC is a cracker.) We have already too much shock rappers walking around talking shit, thank you very much.

He made a celebrity out of his wack self bysaying "controversial" shit about doing shrooms and asking kids if they like violence. A real menace, worrd. Then he went out on dissing every single teeny-pop star like himself, that knew they wouldn't respond. Yeah, that's real motherfucking shit, battle rapper, controversy, excellent stuff, I'd sign him on Aftermath too. 70% of time he comes out as a just substance-less, soul-less cursing machine with bleached hair (Nazi, anyone?).

What about other 30%? Then you have his other side of hisself, the soft and tender father of a baby, loving, thoughtful and politically engaged. Don't you have the feeling like you just squeezed a huge chunk of horse shit? Yeah, that's Eminem. Either that stinkin' you wanna vomit or that schmaltzy that you wanna... yeah, vomit again.

PLUS! He swapped "The Way I Am" lyricism for "Fack".

4Pound

Rule #2.

Self Scientific

Rule #2.

Grand Daddy IU

Rule #2.

Above the Law

Oh, finally you found someone worth talking about.

Or wait a minute.

Pardon me, someone who's trying to be that generic, uninspired, boring, repetitive and derivative West Coast gangsta (genre they pioneered and ended up being copycats - that's what I call career, G!) ain't worth spending much words on.

Arsonists

Rule #2.

Company Flow

Just a bunch of bored white boys without girlfriends, friends and life who cure their frustration speaking nonsense words that are supposed to flow aggressively and straight jacking Public Enemy for beats. (Plus, now they don't even exist.)

Wu-Tang Clan

I already did a few MC's from that dead group, so I'ma rather keep that individual way. Even better, that way they won't get offended by mentioning them in same sentence as others.

The D.O.C.

Now, here we have a touchy subject. I mean, it ain't his fault and all of that, we should feel sorry, but... Dude just sounds like a hand-file, and is completely unable to flow, objectively he sucks as a rapper.

OGC

Just another boring, conventional bunch of NY straight ass thugs. See one of them and you seen them all.

Party starting in the next room, I gotta get going.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 01-07-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #123
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, slim, your doing a good job, but your reachin' a little now.
co flow was racially mixed, so your really off on that one. a lot.
your masta ace "review" sounds like you dont even know who he is. i mean, it doesn't even sound like your talking about him at all.
above the law, once again, sounds like you have no idea who they really are.
and the eminem one was sounding really generic, too.

but other than that really entertaining stuff. but lose that rule 2 bullshit. this is about the hip hop community, so just include all.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #124
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL Company Flow "a bunch of whiteboys" ???

You mean El-P? Cus he's the only whiteboy in Company Flow, duckhead! YEAH I SAID DUCK!!! Duck Seazon for you faggots!!

Really, most of these hate rants sound like you dont even know who you are talking about, did you really just assume Company Flow was white because of how they sounded? Thats real wack.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #125
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo, my people. I just wanna announce that this party flows real nice, that this beer IS ice cold and that this marijuana FUCKING rocks. Love you all, no matter how you hate me, and I'll shirley be tomorrom inspired for making new entries.

Yours faithfully, The Most High Slim T the Fantom.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 11-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #126
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Last edited by John Nash; 10-24-2012 at 12:22 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:50 AM   #127
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Right. I'll get back to this on Wednesday.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:08 PM   #128
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Best thread ever on a website

Living proof that they make a critic for everything, so when someone hates on your favorite artist dont cry about it cause its human nature

You could do this for other genres too, if people wanted they could nitpick away at the beatles, marvin gaye, al green, black sabbath or whoever and find things there not good at
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote