news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #31
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
I dont think people were really shitting on her, or loving her either.

Shes cool enough, a little irratating, but cool.
You're right, calling someone a crackwhore isn't shitting on someone LOL

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #32
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She looks like a javelin with hair.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #33
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LOL @ Senator..

Is Ironman also charlesJones? (is that his name?) No??

ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name...rt-of-her-diet
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #35
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shes cool,just a little too skinny for my taste

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #36
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Asians usually don't have much curves especially not crackhead Asians. Mini is so skinny my cock would tear her apart. Some might fight that sort of thing appealing, but those kind of people also tend be child molesters mostly.
Just because u like fat chicks it doesnt mean u cant be a child molester

Look hot is hot...if ur small and cute, ill hit. if ur thick and cute, ill hit. Luscious Lopez and Kerry Washington can both get it

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #37
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u know, doctor, Olsen twins won't be 18 for ever

soon they'll crack
Old 12-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #38
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet View Post
Just because u like fat chicks it doesnt mean u cant be a child molester

Look hot is hot...if ur small and cute, ill hit. if ur thick and cute, ill hit. Luscious Lopez and Kerry Washington can both get it
She has a boyish figure, if you think that's sexually attractive, you automatically want to molest little boys and probably ferrets too. You're a sick person.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #39
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Olsen Twins are 22.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #40
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Olsen Twins are 22.
Combined age?
Old 12-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #41
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #42
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No, that's their real age. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #43
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
eat more, and if things start getting bad, just do some serious crunches.

don't be lazy now
crunches dont make you loose wieght.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #44
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
She has a boyish figure, if you think that's sexually attractive, you automatically want to molest little boys and probably ferrets too. You're a sick person.
Im a sick person? right, this coming from a guy who thinks of little boys when he sees a petite girls body...i think ur the one who needs a psyc evaluation...and im a face person, nothing is sexier than a feminine face

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #45
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
crunches dont make you loose wieght.
fuck

i thought it was like, if you're building muscle, it's gonna tear the fat away so that the muscle can come up

but that's only with free weights i guess
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote