news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #61
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

ddid it hurt bebe
minibumpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #62
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Is this how its going to be? You stalking me in threads?

I wonder how much a pint costs from the Cock Tavern?

Fuck Slothy and fuck TheWolf
I dont need no a.k.a's cos I got a.k's for days
while ozzys be hitting waves on gay trays
the toughest guy in austalia got killed by the ray
while bear grylls stays in hotels and stays getting paid
Senators guns like the Crays, always with the twin
your a country full of convicts, negro you cant win
Robert you cant come back, throw youre rhymes in duh bin
your chances of victory? they like sideous tash.....they stay fucking finn
Old 12-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #63
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
i cut my bangs today
Did you color in your coloring book also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #64
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like em asian............
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:45 AM   #65
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Fuck Slothy and fuck TheWolf
I dont need no a.k.a's cos I got a.k's for days
while ozzys be hitting waves on gay trays
the toughest guy in austalia got killed by the ray
while bear grylls stays in hotels and stays getting paid
Senators guns like the Crays, always with the twin
your a country full of convicts, negro you cant win
Robert you cant come back, throw youre rhymes in duh bin
your chances of victory? they like sideous tash.....they stay fucking finn
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1
Old 12-27-2008, 10:38 AM   #66
Jasperz
Monkey

Jasperz crouching tigerJasperz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
She has a boyish figure, if you think that's sexually attractive, you automatically want to molest little boys and probably ferrets too. You're a sick person.
She does not have a boyish figure. Boys don't look soft like that.

Is it too late to lech in this thread? Shit.
Jasperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:24 AM   #67
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Of course you would say something like that you pedophile.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #68
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pussy come and it go, it been like dat befo I got here, pussy don't wait for me or no nigga, but its gonna stop here

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:38 PM   #69
Jasperz
Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Of course you would say something like that you pedophile.
I'm not who you think I am, we just have the same name.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:45 PM   #70
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

that haircut makes us know you're a pedophile, not the name
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #71
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^oh saaaaanap

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #72
SikoCeLL

SikoCeLL crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
=

SikoCeLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:46 PM   #73
Jasperz
Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
that haircut makes us know you're a pedophile, not the name
so, when you were a kid, you got raped by a guy with my haircut? i mean, i don't see how else you would know what a pedophile haircut looks like. unless you have some special interest in pedophiles. it does seem like a lot of people these days are especially interested in pedophiles, actually. i don't really get it, personally. unless a lot of you people have been raped as children. i never was. maybe you would have been better off if you had my haircut.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #74
Jasperz
Monkey

minibumpsh looks good, btw, if i haven't made myself clear enough.

i don't care if she reminds you of some girly-boy you've been looking at, she looks like a cute girl to me.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #75
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think that Olsen Twins pic with the pasties is a fake(photoshopped).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote