news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #31
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

"Blowing busdrivers"

hahahahahaha
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #32
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Goddammit, SOMEBODY photoshop somebody's head on min's body.

STYLE, where you at?

I know somebody can do it. It can't possibly not be hilarious. Unless Fermi does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

she needs a new pic, cuz 3/4 of her face isnt showing.

Ive seen penguins pose sexier

ever get a boner over a penguin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #34

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
she needs a new pic, cuz 3/4 of her face isnt showing.

Ive seen penguins pose sexier

ever get a boner over a penguin?

Have you ever seen "Happy Feet", because....never mind.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

so its like a foot fetish flick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

boy we certainly got off topic here.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #37
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get on the crystal meth ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #38

No it's an animated film about penguins.

You asked if I ever got a boner from a penguin, and I was implying that I jacked off to a cartoon movie about penguins.

Either way, Mini, post a new slut-tastic picture of yourself with more of your face showing so that someone can more easily post somebody else's head on to your body for my sick amusement.

Do it now.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #39
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if i lived in cleveland, i would want to do hard shit too

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #40
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i live in joplin missurah...big time methhole. don't go there. i see the heads walking around lugging copper spools and no teeth and stick figures, and my tools from my shed. it's bad shti

just got finished beefing with my wife for about an hour. ate about 6 Lomotil? i dunno what they are, some diarrhea medicine she got to help her shit a fetus, says cause blurred vision, alcohol intensifyes, dangerous machinery, etc yummy

but whatever, i'm like 27 years old, got kids, wife, shit job, live in a shit town, hardets drugs i ever dud was coke or acid. i wish i had some yay right now, but all i gotis booze and shit pills.

what i'm trying to say is, i've been thinking the same thoughts lately.but i need someting that dulls the senses, and emotions, and erases memory, and puts me in a trance, some fucking spongebob shit.
you wake from with blood everywhere likewtf

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #41
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i live in joplin missurah...big time methhole. don't go there. i see the heads walking around lugging copper spools and no teeth and stick figures, and my tools from my shed. it's bad shti

just got finished beefing with my wife for about an hour. ate about 6 Lomotil? i dunno what they are, some diarrhea medicine she got to help her shit a fetus, says cause blurred vision, alcohol intensifyes, dangerous machinery, etc yummy

but whatever, i'm like 27 years old, got kids, wife, shit job, live in a shit town, hardets drugs i ever dud was coke or acid. i wish i had some yay right now, but all i gotis booze and shit pills.
God your cool.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:20 PM   #42
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
get on the crystal meth ...
^this is not good advice, meth is a fucked up drug. I'd recommend staying away from the coke as well imo the shit's over-hyped, I basically feel like a more talkative version of myself except I can't get to sleep for shit till sometime the next day. Neither of these give much bang for the buck and you're really gonna wish you hadn't if they turn into some kind of regular habit.

Find some good X tabs, if they're the good ones (purely MDMA) there's not much of a come-down, very little addictive qualities (that aren't mental) and the high lives up to the hype (ecstacy) It helps if its you and a cool girl together, kissing alone feels like hot sex. Don't listen to advice that's any different for the rest of this thread. (Remember I was right about my beer recommendation as well)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #43
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
God your cool.

trust me man i am not trying to protray myself as cool, rather the opposite. i don't know about the OP, but i'm looking for shit to fuck me up because of my life situation and i work my ass off supporting my families and living in this shithole, so if i want to eat some pills and get fuckin up once everybodies done gone to sleep, it's not to show off to some kid on the internet, i'm just stating that I'M THINKING ABOUT USING HARDER DRUGS TOO. but not too seriously, just enough for now, the pills and jim beam is fine.but good looking out palooka, thanks for the compliment, D.A.R.E. to be different son follow your dreams
night

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:38 AM   #44
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
^this is not good advice, meth is a fucked up drug. I'd recommend staying away from the coke as well imo the shit's over-hyped, I basically feel like a more talkative version of myself except I can't get to sleep for shit till sometime the next day. Neither of these give much bang for the buck and you're really gonna wish you hadn't if they turn into some kind of regular habit.

Find some good X tabs, if they're the good ones (purely MDMA) there's not much of a come-down, very little addictive qualities (that aren't mental) and the high lives up to the hype (ecstacy) It helps if its you and a cool girl together, kissing alone feels like hot sex. Don't listen to advice that's any different for the rest of this thread. (Remember I was right about my beer recommendation as well)
Yeah, id agree with this, although i dont think you'll be thinkin about women if you've never taken ecstacy and you take pure mdma. I dont know what sort of ecstacy ye have in the states, but no one here uses that shit when their with women. Its a drug to take a LOAD of, and to be so fucked off your face you dont know whats going on, and your liable to do all sorts of shit. My fist time doing X was the best drug experience of my life, i dont even remember half of it, but i just remember me and all my friends being out of our minds, for over 14 hours.

Coke is nice with a few drinks, but like Visions said, if its something for one night out, dont bother, coz it really doenst have a HUGE effect on you, the more you use it the more the effects you feel really. It can me very aggessive and has gotten me into a lot of trouble, along with alcohol so i try not to take it too often.

One thing about esctacy or mdma is that u'll probably have such an unbelieveable time that you'll be thinking about it for days after, and dying to do it next weekend. Dont go down that road. I got knewmonia, and was hospitalised for two weeks after getting a psycological to esctacy, i couldnt go two days without taking them and was only sleeping 3-4 nights a week coz of them.

Alcohol is still the greatest drug though, ill never tire of it.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:05 AM   #45
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right back to the thread Q. if you do coke you wont stop talking all night and you'll think your the boss and that everything you say is gospel. if you do pills make sure you drink at least 4-5 pints of water on that shit, your sight will go fuzzy, you'll think everyone is your best friend and after it you'll think someone is hacking at your body joints with an axe.

it realy depends on what ya wanna feel like....if you want a laugh then take magic mushrooms,lol

mini's such a fuckin lil kid...she still has that fresh drugs approach and we all know we talked this amount of bollocks as a teenager.some of us grow up and some us spiral into a downward demise....mini is def one of the latter.

Last edited by KERZO; 12-12-2008 at 05:07 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote