news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #1
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mortal Kombat X

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Gonna wait until some gameplay leaks until i start getting excited about this but that is such an awesome way to end a mk trailer
Old 06-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #3
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

That was a dope trailer. I haven't played a MK game since Ultimate MK on the Genesis I think or in the arcade. Might be time to snag the latest version.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #5
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So the story is going to take place 20-25 years after nine. Before I knew that I thought Shinnok would be the final boss based on how nine ended, but now am not sure.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #6
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

Do any of yall cats think that the name Sinn Fein sounds like it could be a new character in Mortal Kombat?

HeHe dawgz
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:04 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

game looks pretty good so far
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #8
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

yeah nigga
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #9
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

I lost touch w/ MK after the PS2 line up. I thought the gameplay for those was dope. Each character having 2 fighting styles and a weapon. My friends and I would change the settings to 3 rounds and just go nuts with the combo's, side stepping moves, parrys and changing styles. MK9 was totally different and took away from the complex combo system. That one lost my interest quick.

My favorite part of the MK games were the stage fatalities and since it was cut from MK Trilogy (because they were too fucking lazy) All I ever wanted from them was to bring back the og Pit II stage fatality. They did it with nearly every other classic stage (pit, dead pool, bell tower, subway) They even made 'the pit' in MK9 LOOK identical to the original Pit 2. furious when i found out they fell into spikes. they've only done it every fuckiing game
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #10
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son
Default Kano

Of course the baddest dude in the game is back.

I don't really follow the video game story but we still have Kano and now the daughter of Sonya & Johnny Cage, Cassie Cage. A better idea would have been the daughter of Sonya & Jax.

Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote